Chapter 18

Joe's PoV

"We need to go back," I said as Sam put away his cell phone.

"Joe, it's probably a trap," Dean tried reasoning.

"What if it's not?"

"Why would Crowley let them both out," Sam asked.

"I have no clue, but can't we at least give it a shot?"

"Not now. They could be the ghouls for all we know," Dean said.

"But what if they're not! Even if they are, don't we need to find them anyway?" Before either of them could answer, my phone rang. It was Jimmy.

((J- Jimmy Ramsay/W- Joe Winchester))

W - Hey, you guys find anything?

R - Yeah, you guys need to get down here right now. The warehouse on Spruce Street.

W - We'll be there in a few, be careful

R - Always am. See ya

"Dean, warehouse on Spruce."

"What's there," Sam asked as Dean sharply turned onto a different street, making the tires screech.

"Jimmy says they found something and we need to get there." Dean pulled up behind the old warehouse. We all got out and went to the trunk. Sam grabbed a shotgun and a large knife, Dean grabbed two handguns, handing one to me.

"Um, Dean?"

"What?"

"I've only used a gun once before," I trailed off.

"Okay well its already loaded. When you're ready to shoot, push that forward, that's the safety. Then aim and pull the trigger." We split up, Dean taking the back door, Sam the front, and me the side. I quietly picked the lock and entered. I immediately heard yelling from the next room. I saw my boyfriend tied down to a table while some chick was cutting him. I did what Dean told me to do. I took the gun off safe, aimed at her head and pulled the trigger. I missed her head and hit her shoulder, but she fell down anyway.

"Joe! My dad, next room, needs help," he said breathlessly. I nodded and ran to the next room, where I saw Sam and Dean both fighting alongside Mr. Ramsay. I figured they had everything under control and ran back to Jimmy. I pulled my knife out of its sheath on my belt and started cutting the ropes restraining Jimmy. His eyes widened as he stared behind me. I whipped around and pulled out the gun. I kicked her back to the ground as she started standing up, and I shot her in the head as many times as I could. When the gun ran out of bullets, I set it down and went back to Jimmy. I cut the rest of the restraints.

"Dad? Is he okay," he asked while trying to sit up. He went really pale and lay back down.

"Yes. He's fine. You need to stay still," I told him. He was bleeding from both arms pretty badly. Not having any bandages with me, I panicked and yanked off my shirt. He grinned, and I rolled my eyes. I tore it in two and tightly wrapped his arms.

"I need to get hurt more often," Jimmy said, basically eye-fucking me.

"Definitely not. You scared the shit out of me. Are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm-- wait where's my blazer? This was one of my favorites. It better not be ruined!" I chuckled and shook my head. I grabbed it, as it was hanging less than 3 feet away from us. He tried again to sit up, this time with my help.

"I'm going to go check on the others. You stay here," I ordered.

"But-"

"No. You're staying here. I'll be right back," I said as I ran to check on my cousins. They had managed to kill the ghouls and were walking in my direction.

"Where's Jimmy," Mr. Ramsay asked me as soon as he saw me.

"Right in here. Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Is Jimmy?"

"He's a little worse, but he'll be okay." He ran past me and wrapped his son in a hug. Dean walked up to me.

"Um, Joe?"

"Yes, Dean?"

"I'm not exactly sure what you two got up to while we were in here, but just so you know, your shirt is missing." My face was probably redder than a tomato.

"Dean! We didn't 'get up to' anything! He was bleeding, I didn't have bandages. That's it!" Dean laughed and ruffled my hair. The three of us walked back in. Jimmy insisted that he wanted to ride with me and Sam and Dean. Mr. Ramsay agreed and said he had things to take care of. I helped Jimmy stand up and we walked back to the car, him leaning on me the whole time.

"I liked that shirt," I said sadly as Jimmy and I sat in the back of the '67 Impala.

"I personally think you look better like this," he whispered to me. I rolled my eyes and probably blushed.

"You're cute when you blush," he whispered again. I shook my head and wrapped my arm around his shoulder.

"You're freezing! Did you really loose that much blood," I asked when I noticed how shockingly cold he felt. He shrugged and leaned into me.

"Dean, how long until we're home?" I needed to know for two reasons. My boyfriend needed to get water and sleep, and my sister might be there.

"10 minutes at most," he answered.

"I'm tired," Jimmy announced.

"Keep him awake," Sam told me, worry lacing his voice, "he lost too much blood. If he falls asleep, he might stay asleep."

"Yeah, I know you are, but you have to wait a little bit, okay?"

"But I'm so tired," he whined.

"I'll blow you if you stay awake," I quietly whispered in his ear. For some reason this made him immediately perk up.

"I'm awake," he stated. I smiled and shook my head.

"Not even gonna ask. So Joe, we don't really have a way to tell that she's not a ghoul, and it'll have her memories. You know that, right," Sam said.

"Yeah, I know, but there's gotta be something. And would ghouls really go after Adam twice? What are the odds of that."

"Who," Jimmy asked in confusion.

"Sam got a call from Jen. She said Crowley, the king of Hell, decided to let her and Adam Milligan, their half-brother, out."

"Well, there's only one way to find out if they're really back," Jimmy decided.

"And that is," Dean asked.

"We go see them."

February 21, 2016