Chapter 19

Joe's PoV

We pulled up to the bunker and got out. I was carrying Jimmy. Dean opened the door, and I rushed inside.

"Bring him over here," Sam told me, heading to our makeshift infirmary. We definitely needed it. I set him down on the table and walked away.

"Jen! Jennifer! Jenny! Jen, where are you," I kept yelling.

"Jesus Christ Joe, shut up, we're right here," she answered in her signature leave-me-the-fuck-alone voice. I ran to where her voice came from, but Dean beat me there. I tried to run up to them, but he stopped me.

"The hell, man? You really think they're freaking monsters!"

"Watch your tone." I huffed and sat in the chair that was next to me.

"Dean, it's us. The real Adam is next to me. He crawled out of the cage and found me in hell. Crowley let us both go for some fucking crazy reason. I'm the real Jen. I died on the job in Scranton. I left notes for all of you. I'm the same me that can turn invisible on command. Would a ghoul be able to do that?" Dean stepped closer to them. Jen shrunk back into Adam, who protectively wrapped his arms around her. She grabbed his hand and they both disappeared. The reappeared in a second or two.

"Jen," Dean said in disbelief. She went over to him and hugged him, then she came to me.

"I missed you, loser," I said as I clung to her.

"Missed you too, asshole." She pulled away and walked towards her bedroom.

"Adam Milligan, it's been a while."

"It has. Why'd you never mention you had a twin?"

"Dad told me not to. I'll lead you to one of the spare rooms," I said and gestured for him to follow me.

"So this is the bunker," he mused out loud.

"Yup. Originally for the Men of Letters. They gathered a shit ton of information. If you're ever curious about supernatural creatures, check the library. Our grandfather gave Sam and Dean the key a few years ago, I think. It's confusing. Ask Sam if you really wanna know."

"Our grandfather?"

"Yeah. Mine, Jen's, Sam's, Dean's, yours. John and Michael Winchester's father."

"Okay. Who's the kid with Sam?"

"That's my boyfriend, Jimmy Ramsay. His father, James, should be back soon. Anyway, here's your room. Yell if you need anything," I told him, opening a door at the end of the hall. Once I saw that he was settled in, I ran to the infirmary. Sam was stitching up a cut along an unconscious Jimmy's arm.

"Is he okay," I asked immediately. Sam looked up at me then back to what he was doing.

"He'll be fine. He just needs a bit of blood, but I don't know his ty-"

"He's O+. Same as me." Sam sighed.

"Of course you know his blood type. Sit over there. He only needs a pint. The rest will replenish on its own." Sam pulled out one of those hospital blood bag things and a syringe, along with a bottle of water. He tossed that to me.

"Drink up." I finished off the bottle and he sterilized my arm.

"This is probably gonna hurt for a minute, so ju-"

"Sam, I've given blood before. Just shut up and do it." He laughed and gently stuck the needle into my vein. I watched as the blood went from my arm to the bag.

"So, are Jen and Adam legit," he asked me.

"Yup. Jen looked pretty shaky. Adam seemed less so. You should talk to him, seeing as you were in the cage and all." He nodded.

"I will. Try to go easy on those two. Hell is- well, Hell. It sucks."

"Will they be okay?" He pulled the needle out of my arm and connected an IV to Jimmy.

"I don't know Adam very well, so I can't say for him. Jen, on the other hand, is like Dean. She'll pull through, just give her a while. I'm going to go check on Adam," Sam said, standing up.

"I'll stay here." Sam smiled at me.

"Of course you will. Don't stay here all night, okay?" He ruffled my hair and walked out.

Jen's PoV

I heard a knock on my door, so I sat up and wiped my eyes. I'd been getting flashbacks every few minutes.

"J-just a second," I called out to whoever was there. I dried my eyes and made myself look semi-presentable. I slowly pulled open my door to reveal Dean with a hand behind his back.

"I brought pie," he said awkwardly. My eyes lit up.

"Come in," I told him quickly. He entered, closing the [god damn] door behind him. ((A/N: I'm always a slut for Panic! at the Disco.))

"What kind," I asked eagerly.

"Blueberry. Joe mentioned it was your favor-"

"Oh my god fuck yeah! Blueberry pie motherfucker!" Dean laughed at my enthusiasm. He handed me a slice and took one for himself. We ate in comfortable silence until there was no pie left.

"How're you holding up," he asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Who put you up to this? Sam or Joe?" This time he rolled his eyes.

"Neither. I've been where you are, and I know it sucks ass." I crossed my arms.

"Look, man. I appreciate that you're doing this, but I don't wanna talk about it. You spent twice as much time there as I did. You know what it's like, I don't need to tell you. Just answer one question for me."

"Shoot."

"Have you described it to my brother?"

"No. I didn't think he needed to know." I sighed in relief.

"Thank you. How has he been holding up?"

"He hasn't. He's warmed up to Sam a bit, but he'd barely come out of his room for those whole two months. Jimmy helped, though.

"That's good. Is he here?"

"Jimmy? Yeah. He's in the infirmary. We literally just got back from a case that ended pretty rough on his part. He'll be fine in a few hours."

"Oh, alright. I'm gonna try to sleep." Dean looked at me sympathetically.

"Do you need anything else," he asked.

"No, but could you sit with me until I fall asleep?"

"Sure thing. Nightmares?"

"Yeah. Thank you, Dean."

"No problem. Just let me know if you ever need anything else." He sat on the side of my bed until I eventually fell asleep. I did get those nightmares, but I think having someone there helped a little.

June 21, 2016