001;

"okay seriously, what the fuck are we even doing here." yoongi the catcus bellowed as the bangtan plants sighed and shook their head in dismay.

"duh? we are the new generation of the previous seeds that was being thrown away and apparently the girl of this house bought us and planted us right here." taehyung the fern lamented. yoongi the catcus shot out his needles dangerously which taehyung the fern almost pissed out the water that was in his stem.

"oh my god, i'm so glad that there are no freaking pandas here. i'm so sick and tired of them trying to eat me like, do i even look delicious? i'm just ugly and green, urgh." jungkook the bamboo complained. jimin the spinach who was next to jungkook the bamboo almost shot out of the soil if his roots weren't holding him back.

"jungkookie, i'm so glad you are here right now!" jimin the spinach cried out loud and accidentally absorbed too much water from the soil which caused him to almost choke. jungkook the bamboo stared at him on disgust (even though they have no eyes), and muttered an 'ew' underneath his breath which namjoon the nettle heard.

"jimin, why are you so short? i can't see you! and oh my god- stop choking!" namjoon the nettle exclaimed worriedly. jimin, the short spinach was angry at namjoon the nettle for insulting him right now. he curled his leaves, a sign of him pouting.

"where's my sun oh my god! i need to make food right now and feed myself i'm so hungry right now oh my god we need to activate jin the sucking thistle right now! why are my roots such a bitch it isn't absoring any shits!" seokjin the thistle hyperventilated.

hoseok the dandelion became excited. "i'm here! i'm your hope! your sunshine! i'm your everything!"

seokjin the thistle scoffed and tried to face towards hoseok the dandelion but he failed. "bitch, you no sun since i no go towards you."

just then, yeon joo walked towards the backyard while stretching her arms. a smile formed on her lips, as she sees how beautiful each and every of her seven plants were standing tall and high at the backyard.

she had just bought the seeds last week and planted them at the same time. all of the plants were quite tall, except for the spinach.

the bangtan plants almost got caught talking. luckily they managed to zip their mouth shut in just the right time.

"i feel like sitting down right here, should i?" yeon joo muttered to herself and looked at the soft grass patch. taehyung the fern gasped.

"yes! shit down shit down!" taehyung the fern exclaimed happily. yeon joo froze right at her spot and looked at her surroundings. she shivered at the thought of her plants talking because - it was definitely impossible.

"shut the fuck up, taehyung!" yoongi the catcus warned him. yeon joo turned her head and looked at yoongi the catcus.

at that moment, the bangtan plants knew they had fucked up badly and there was no turning back.

yeon joo took time to digest the information and slowly shifted her eyes from one plant to another. she gulped as she eyed every one of her plants and suddenly, she stopped in front of hoseok the dandelion, which was the last plant she planted.

"HOLY SHIT! MY PLANTS CAN TALK!" yeon joo screamed out in excitement. normally, a person would freak out but in this case for yeon joo, she was happy. she finally had company and need not feel alone anymore.

"oh shit, this is gonna be a long journey. i sincerely hope we all will survive here, amen." yoongi the catcus prayed to god, hoping the god would rain some holy water for him.

-

okay so bangtan would be plants in this story!
in case you are confused;

yoongi - cactus
taehyung - fern
jungkook - bamboo
jimin - spinach
namjoon - nettle
seokjin - thistle
hoseok - dandelion

(they are planted in this order from left to right)

okay actually let me warn ya'll, this story actually don't make sense tbh and it's dumb, i just write it for fun hehe

but i hope ya'll will enjoy reading this! ⛄