012;

the bangtan plants gasped in horror when yeon joo jumped inside the gigantic ass washing machine while giggling like a maniac.

she slammed closed the door after pressed the start button as she braced herself while patiently sitting inside, waiting for the washing to start.

and after a few seconds, the washing machine finally starts activating and it turns violently, at the speed of lightning as yeon joo had fun while being spinned inside as well.

"oh my god, is she serious?" namjoon the nettle was still in disbelief that his owner actually did that. he then recalled that one day when, yeon joo asked him several questions about her homework and he just finally understands.

yeon joo was all smiles, she kept on laughing and snickering as the cycle repeats. she wanted to say something, but her words came slurred like a drunken person would sound.

"thrkrojorkfkwkdkskok! (throw in some detergent!" yeon joo gave a second thought that she could probably take a bath here, so she requested it, but she couldn't help that her words were unclear.

"oh! i get it! i get what she is saying!" jungkook the bamboo suddenly clapped his leaves in excitement. the bangtan plants all looked at him in anticipation.

"she said, buy me some lamb skewers!" jungkook the bamboo cheered. in opposition, the bangtan plants all jeered except jimin the spinach, because he was just too soft hearted and kind to do so.

"dude, how do you expect us, merely plants, to walk out in the streets and buy freaking lamb skewers for her?" yoongi the cactus retorted back. jungkook the bamboo instantly turned dull, and of course, jimin the spinach was there to cheer him up, so he used his leaves and patted the bamboo's stem.

"i know what she's saying. she's saying, all of ya'll better shut the fuck up and just leave me drown here in the water." yoongi the cactus then stated his point. namjoon the nettle smacked the cactus at the part where his stem are buried in the soil, because that was the part closest to the private part (which plants don't really have, but the nettle learned the term from yeon joo's biology notes) and he would not get pricked.

"how can her sentence be so long? it's like, 20 letters. and that has like, 61 letters. there's a difference of 41 letters." namjoon the nettle injected in. yoongi the cactus was just glaring at him but felt his pride hurt when the nettle pointed out. at that time, jimin the spinach appeared beside him and used his leaves to soothe the cactus' pot, since it was the only area he could probably touch.

"i infer that she's saying, i'm even dumber than jimin! that's the only thing i can think of, actually." namjoon the nettle stated his point.

"hey, you can't say that our owner is dumb! but it's okay to say that i'm dumb. your point is invalid, namjoon." jimin the spinach voiced out. what an angel he would always be.

hoseok the dandelion leaned forward and backward, indicating that he agreed with what the spinach had said. there was a moment of silence before yeon joo started guggling on the water again and the bangtan plants started panicking.

"okay, ya bitches. she's saying, throw me some pasta!" seokjin the thistle sassed. the bangtan plants seemed to agree because it actually sounded kind of similar to what she said, so seokjin the thistle tossed a plateful of pasta (which, came out of nowhere) inside the washing machine.

the machine spun the pasta and yeon joo together, making the pasta splattering everywhere and soon the window of the washing machine became tomato red.

"isqknxwkxnsjkdetzwkdjgebtn! (i said throw me detergent!)" yeon joo slurred like a drunk women, when she was suffocated in the mixture of pasta. the smell of tomato reeked her nose and she continuously coughed and felt even more dizzy when she was being churned three hundred and sixty degree.

"hyung! it looks like she's enjoying it!" jungkook the bamboo exclaimed to the older plants all of them nodded, except for the angel spinach and the 'quiet' dandelion.

"of course! i was the one who could hear her," seokjin the thistle flipped his leaves, mimicking the flipping motion. jimin the spinach contemplated whether to speak up or not, for he could see yeon joo's suffocation, but he was afraid that the other plants would say otherwise.

"qoxjwoxkeodjfime (help me!)" yeon joo slurred again, and the bangtan plants seemingly got alert, as they finally could see that their owner struggling.

"bitch, why does she talk like that? is she chanting in greek or spanish?" seokjin the thistle commented uselessly, because the bangtan plants were already crowding around the gigantic washing machine.

"beep beep beep!" the washing machine gave out a sound, and everything stops. yeon joo was sitting upside down right now, and her tongue was stuck out, eyes closed.

"hyung, is she dead?!" taehyung the fern exclaimed, while slapping namjoon the nettle. namjoon the nettle shifted in front a little, and using the strength of his leaves to open the washing machine.

but he sent the circular piece of washing machine door flying instead.

yeon joo then slided down, with tomato sauce spreaded all over her body.

"hyung! she looks like a piece of bread! you know, a wholemeal bread, because her skin is peach! like, a piece of wholemeal bread with tomato spread! if i said white bread, i would be a racist." jungkook the bamboo commented, as he poked hoseok the dandelion, who wasn't giving him any reaction at all.

yeon joo abruptly woke up, her vision blurred, as she tried to sit up.

"am i inside a vocalno?"

---

gASP ITS THE LAST DAY OF 2016 TODAY !! everyone, i just want to say thank you for sticking with me & thank you for making my 2016 a wonderful year; thank you so much for reading this nonsensical book and thank you so much for tolerating my slow updates (that's why it only has 12 chapters nOW OMG) <3

i sincerely love all of you, and i hope 2017 will be a better year for you! have a great countdown today!

the bangtan plantsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें