003;

she had known their names through the conversation. yoongi was the scary cactus, taehyung was the alien fern, jungkook was the cute bamboo, jimin was the short spinach, namjoon was the brainy nettle, seokjin was the bitchy thistle and hoseok was the quiet dandelion.

yeon joo stared at her homework frustratingly and she figured out the answers of the questions, but the answer just won't come out of her mind.

looking out of the window, she pondered if she should go and ask namjoon the brainy nettle for help. but it was close to midnight, and she was afraid that he might have slept.

nevertheless, she had no more brain cell, and walked towards the garden with her homework clutching in her hands. she slowly and silently sat down in front of namjoon the nettle and poked his stem.

"what?" namjoon the nettle questioned. she pointed at her homework, but namjoon the nettle asked again, "what?"

she kept on pointing on her homework repeatedly only to hear the same question coming out from his mouth, "what?"

"IT'S THE HOMEWORK, GODDAMNIT!" she bursted out. namjoon nodded his leaves.

"i can't see anything, if you remember. i only can smell, talk and listen." namjoon the nettle clarified. yeon joo facepalmed herself at her idiotness, just how, can she even think that plants would have eyes to see what she was doing? she was such a dumb hoe.

"dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!" another voice cut in. yeon joo could already recognized that it was seokjin the thistle's voice. it's been just a day with him and she badly just wanted to use a pair of scissors and cut away his freaking stem.

yeon joo decided to ignore him and focused on namjoon the nettle instead. "okay, so, this homework is full of super hard questions and i don't know how to solve."

namjoon the nettle bobbed his leaves, "alright. shoot me the questions. i'm being kind today to help you since i'm feeling good today."

yeon joo clapped her hands and cleared her throat. "okay, first question... is, i'm reading a book, and i need you to guess that page of the book that i'm reading. hint, the page is in between 8 and 10. what page am i reading?"

yeon joo sighed dramatically, "it took me almost 10 years to think the answer to this question. it's so hard that i feel like dunking my own head in a toilet bowl."

namjoon the nettle felt like facepalming himself. "are you kidding me? this is so freaking easy. the answer is page 9!"

"how do you even?" yeon joo questioned naively as she quickly wrote down the answer to the question. namjoon the nettle sighed at how dumb the girl in front of him was.

"okay, second question." yeon joo frowned, as she read out the question. "the aesthetical garbage fire in 1961 burned down many houses. what was the name of the fire?"

"for this question, i thought of the answer for like 25 years. i feel like slaughtering myself at that point of my life already." yeon joo said. namjoon the nettle was growing frustrated at the dumbness of the said girl. nonetheless, he still said the answer.

"the name of the fire is the aesthetical garbage fire. it's stated at the start of the sentence!" he replied exasperatedly. yeon joo squinted her eyes as she examined the paper, "where? i can't see it."

"oh my god." namjoon the nettle muttered to himself as he could feel himself draining more energy. yeon joo placed her paper down on the floor and wrote the answer.

"okay, last question. it's part b to the second question. so the question is, in what year did the aesthetical garbage fire burnt down many houses?" she read out slowly.

"oh my god! for this question, i thought for about 50 years! i almost wasted half of my fantastic life just thinking about this, amen."

at that moment, namjoon the nettle thinks that he himself was so done with life. maybe he might get older quickly due to this stupid girl right here in front of her.

"in the year 1961." namjoon the nettle answered as he took deep breaths to calm himself down. yeon joo clapped her hands happily and wrote down the answer.

"thank you so much namjoon! i really appreciate your help, oh my god those questions were so difficult that i might die. anyways, good night and sweet dreams!" she smiled at him and skipped happily back into her house.

namjoon the nettle almost fainted.

-

tbh i like writing this story