011;

"wait, let me just try the washing machine like the next time. this can wait, but christmas can't be waited!" yeon joo then plucked out the wire from the socket.

it was already night, and she spent approximately six hours procrastinating whether she should go inside the washing machine or celebrate christmas first.

but of course, christmas always come first. it happens one time in a year, and it would be the first time she ever spend the christmas with someone else other than herself.

when she entered the living room, she found that it was dimly lighted and the bangtan plants couldn't be found anywhere.

"my adorable plants, where did all of you go?" yeon joo shouted loudly, but actually there wasn't a need to, because they were actually just in front of her.

yeon joo have gotten used that the bangtan plants actually could move by themselves, so she thought that the first place she check should be the living room, because it was the furthest from the backyard.

"oh my god, is she blind?" seokjin the thistle whispered with sass in his tone, as he rolled his leaves because there was no eyes for him to roll.

"excuse you, who was the one that suggested that we should dim the lights? dude, we are not going to have a romantic dinner with her." yoongi the cactus retorted back silently. seokjin the thistle just ignored him and stayed muted.

"guys, where are you—"

"merry christmas, yeon joo!"

the bangtan plants hollered, and yeon joo saw that the namjoon the nettle was shining literally, with the decorations around him.

next to him, was seokjin the thistle who shone next. it was neon pink lights, and yeon joo awed at the attractive and beautiful colour.

"of course. the plant wearing it is more attractive," seokjin the thistle gently used his leaves to flip the lights to the back. he almost toppled because the lights were way too heavy for him.

beside him, was yoongi the cactus. surprisingly, he didn't say anything about this even though in normal situations, he would find that this would be a waste of time.

"i d-didn't do it for you or anything. i just did it because i was forced to—"

yeon joo chuckled and went to pet him but there was one thing that she forgot about him.

"OH MY GAWD!" she screamed, when she got pricked by the cactus. luckily, it was just a minor cut and nothing serious.

moving on, was hoseok the dandelion. the lights around him were white and pure, just like him and yeon joo gave him a thumbs up.

after that, came jimin the spinach. he had neon purple lights around him and yeon joo legit squeaked in the highest pitch ever that the glasses around her house were about to break.

"JIMIN IT'S PURPLE!"

she then gave the spinach the tightest hug ever, and jimin swore that the hug was comforting but he was on the verge of suffocating.

yeon joo then let go of the spinach and tears were already streaming down her cheeks because purple was her favourite colour.

next in line was taehyung the fern and he had colourful lights around him. the lights were three-dimension, but he was four-dimension.

"this looks like m&ms!" yeon joo exclaimed and went to pull the lights. taehyung the fern almost got choked because of the tightness of the lights as he struggled.

after several twists and pulls, yeon joo finally lets go of the fascinating colourful lights.

the last one was jungkook the bamboo, and he was holding a big bright star, just like those on top of a christmas tree.

just then, namjoon the nettle started to lie down on the floor, seokjin the thistle followed suit, yoongi the cactus again surprisingly followed (honestly he's pricking seokjin the thistle), hoseok the dandelion toppled on (he was being pricked by the cactus as well), jimin the spinach tried his best to jump on top and he successfully did, taehyung the fern landed without any fail, and lastly, jungkook the bamboo lied down on top of them, and held the bright star with his leaves.

it kind of looked like a christmas tree, but more of like a human hamburger and the star was shining brighter than ever.

"merry christmas yeon joo! we hoped you love this surprise!" jungkook the bamboo exclaimed excitedly and yeon joo bobbed her head repeatedly.

"you guys are so cute! i love all of you so much!" yeon joo yelled and she leaped in the air, landing on top of the bangtan plants, literally crushing them and groans and yelps were heard everywhere.

"merry christmas, everyone!"

---

kind of a suckish christmas chapter, yikes

merry christmas everyone !! i hope ya'll will get lots of presents bc all of you deserve it so much okay stay healthy & always smile bc you're beautiful !! i love all of you so much <3

btw i wrote this whole chapter with so beautiful - sf9 on repeat xowkxkdnckwjx i LOVE THAT SONG SO MUCH I LOVE THEM TOO stan talent stan them ((struggles of being multi-fandom))