018;

"you're dee, you're ann, and you're aye!" yeon joo giggled as she pointed at the three hardworking ants which were crawling near seokjin the thistle.

"who the fuck goes naming ants? you nuts or what?" seokjin the thistle folded his arms (crossed his leaves) as he judged yeon joo who was gazing at her new named friends.

it seemed that the ants heard the thistle's unnecessary remark, so the three of them circled around one another, seemingly to discuss a plot of revenge against the thistle. yeon joo, being as curious as ever, took a small chair (from nowhere) and sat towering over the busied ants.

"oh my god! i just realised that dee, ann and aye are triplets! look, they are exactly identical in their shape and sizes! hey, isn't it interesting?" yeon joo beamed. yoongi the cactus had imaginary question marks floating above his spiky head while his face painted a 'what the fuck' expression.

jimin the spinach, on the other hand, was as excited as yeon joo over the new discovery and decided to join in their discussion as well. he tried to lean over to the ants and ended up blocking the sunlight from them. the ants, thinking that they were going to be trapped, quickly scrambled away.

and yeon joo, being the clumsy potato she is, fell off from her chair while she was trying to stop dee, ann and aye from going away. she ended up scraping her left knee, and instead of groaning in pain, she asked, "where's my skin?"

she frantically patted the ground several times with her bare hands, trying to find her 'lost' skin. she was genuinely afraid that her knees would always be looking this ugly with her patch of 'lost' skin.

as she looked at her knee again, she saw her flesh glaring at her with fresh blood oozing out. and then, she realises that not only have she 'lost' her skin, she has also 'lost' her meat!

"WHERE'S MY MEAT????? HOLY SHIT OH NO!" yeon joo panicked as she slid across the floor with the help of her hands since she could not stand up.

"OH MY GOD, I NEED TO FIND MY MEAT! MY SKIN!" she continued to look up and down as she continue to slid, but to her disappointment, she could not find any.

"oh my god, WHAT NOW?" namjoon the nettle groaned. the rest of the plants had their ears perked up and listened attentively.

"I HAVE LOST MY SKIN AND MEAT!!! HELP ME!!!!"

hoseok the dandelion became increasingly concerned and even started to twirl his head around to search for yeon joo's skin/meat.

"hey yeonjoo, maybe it flew to the other side????? like, jungkook the human's house????" jungkook the bamboo suggested, and yeon joo seemed to agree to his suggestion.

"oh my god, maybe he stole your skin and meat! for revenge! or like, his dog wants it!" taehyung the fern added. by this time, yeon joo was already fired up and she suddenly shot up from the floor, like her injury on the knee was non-existent.

"WELL THEN I AM GOING TO FIND MY MEAT AND SKIN! BACK OFF BITCHES, THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MISSION!"

omg IDK HOW TO BE FUNNY ANYMORE

(p.s. thank you so much for waiting! i love all of you so much 😭😭😭😭💘💘💘)