016;

and so, the mystery of the human jungkook's dog having the same smell as jungkook the bamboo remains unsolved.

right now was a weird situation. jungkook the human, jungkook's dog, the bangtan plants, and yeon joo were all gathering at yeon joo's backyard for no reason.

it started off with her neighbour coming over to analyse the weird ass situation, but he still kept a distance from the plants who looked like they were giving him stares that could burn a hole in his face.

his dog came over the next second, and yeon joo swears to god that it scared the crap out of her when the dog just collapsed on her thigh. it turns out it was sleeping.

and yeon joo, in her entire life, had never seen such a beautiful dog. upon first impression, the dog probably made her shit her pants, but with a closer look, the dog actually looks beautiful.

beads of perspiration starts to cascade down her face as she caressed the dog, pretty much because of the scorching sun. "what a ball of onion,"

"why onion?" jungkook the bamboo questioned in curiosity. he couldn't see any relation between the dog and the onion, so he was questioning his IQ.

"because it makes me cry!" yeon joo exclaimed, while wiping the beads of perspiration on her face. "see? my tears!"

"no yeon joo, that's your sweat." namjoon the nettle face-palmed using his leaves. oh god, it's coming again.

"but it dripped from my forehead!" yeon joo argued.

"precisely! your tears come from your eyes, not your forehead!" namjoon the nettle wanted to punch himself right now, literally.

jungkook the human snorted and the bangtan plants' gazes on him became ten times intensified.

"yeon joo! is that two SMALL balls of onion on your chest?" jimin the spinach queried. namjoon the nettle swears for the umpteenth time.

"no, jimin. that's her boobs."

yeon joo realises the situation and covered her chest for protection. "you pervert! where are you looking?"

"it's small anyways, there's no need to hide," seokjin the thistle commented casually. well, he's back with the damn comments.

"yeon joo, i didn't know, i'm sorry—" the spinach began to panic as he stared at his owner. guilt engulfed him, and he hid behind his leaves.

okay, who wouldn't be soft for this spinach-mochi? obviously yeon joo couldn't be angry for such a long time.

practically one minute later, yeon joo went to hug the spinach and comforted him because she was just soft for him (as everyone is), while the dog was sadly sleeping on the floor now.

"love me, love me not, love me, love me not, love me—"

"taehyung! you idiot! why did you shed your leaves?" namjoon the nettle hollered at the fern who looked stunned.

"i can't?"

"you need them for photosynthesis! like, to make food! dude, you'll starve to death if you don't have leaves."

"no problem!" jungkook the human was already shitting into the soil of where taehyung the fern was. "more fertiliser for you!"

"16 chapters and i'm already dying," yoongi the cactus bellowed.

i miss & love all of you so much apdooekfjfn