010;

it was definitely a surprise, but yeon joo got off the hook. the officer was so done with her that she dismissed her and she immediately jumped with joy — her feet accidentally clashed with yoongi the cactus, and he was sent flying towards the officer's poor face again.

"but hey, you guys didn't got into jail! i saved all of you, shouldn't you be appreciative of me?" yeon joo commented. seokjin the thistle scoffed in annoyance, but had no words to say.

if you see carefully, there would be a dark aura surround yoongi the cactus. invisible fumes were coming out from his stomata as he continously to huff out loud, but also snorting in progress.

"you know, maybe staying in the jail won't be a bad thing. we can escape from our abusive owner!" namjoon the nettle said. jimin the spinach and jungkook the bamboo were quiet, while taehyung fern was looking something fascinating in the sky. hoseok the dandelion was just... staring at the ground.

a pang of guilt hit yeon joo. and she knew she should've felt this way earlier. her expression was suddenly saddened, and the bangtan plants quickly took notice of it.

she thinks, maybe, she didn't deserve the bangtan plants at all. she wouldn't have caused them many troubles and problems and they could have lived a happy life.

maybe they were better off without her.

"hey," jimin the spinach softly whispered. "yeon joo, come here." he motioned her with his leaves. yeon joo furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, as she completated to go or not.

seeing her not moving at all, he flap his leaves to catch her attention. this time, still with the guilt consuming her, she went forward and sat in front of him.

to her surprise, jimin the spinach opened his leaves wide, reaching either side of his leaves near yeon joo's shoulders. he tried hard to reach his leaves near yeon joo's neck but as always, it was too short.

"my leaves are short and this is all i can do. if you don't understand what i am doing," jimin the spinach mummered and tickled her shoulders with his leaves. "i am trying to give you a hug, you know? i see in dramas that a hug is the most soothing thing a person can give a person. well technically in this case, it's something a plant can give a person." his voice warm.

one by one, the bangtan plants came and reached towards yeon joo's shoulder, even the coldest (metaphorically) yoongi the cactus and the most sassy-queen seokjin the thistle as well. before she knew it, she was surrounded by the warmth of them. or was it just they are radiating too much heat which they absorbed from the sun?

"yeon joo, we wouldn't have gone to your school and get revenge for you if we didn't appreciate you as an owner, or even love you as one." taehyung the fern raised up.

jungkook the bamboo bent down and tickled yeon joo's cheeks with his head, which yeon joo reacted by laughing whole heartedly.

"i'm sorry that i said that, you know. i didn't really mean it. to be honest, i don't find you abusive. i mean, anyone would have done it if they were in your position. like, using plants to shield yourself. because after all, plants live longer than humans and they won't die easily." namjoon the nettle confessed, with a hint of sorrow in his tone.

"you were mean but i guess i could accept that, you know." yoongi the cactus spoke up. seokjin the thistle nodded rapidly. hoseok the dandelion was bending towards yeon joo, but he didn't do anything.

"hoseok, what are you doing?" yeon joo finally said something for once. hoseok the dandelion wiggled and continued to be in his position.

"because you are my sun, yeon joo!" he exclaimed in an enthusiastic tone. the bangtan plants started bending towards her like she was their source of sunlight.

"i'm not crying, you are." yoongi the cactus stated. tears rolled down from yeon joo's eyes as she struggled to hold it back, but she laughs as the tears keeps on coming down uncontrollably.

"ding dong!" a sound came travelling from the door as yeon joo suddenly sprung up from her seat. her ears perked up at the sound of it and she gasped horrifically.

"shit, it must be the washing machine!" she screamed as she jolted up and dashed towards the door like naruto, while putting her hands behind, catching air for support.

without any further ado, she opened the door and wanted to greet the person in front of her but soon her forehead came in contact with the gigantic object in front of her. moving a few steps back, she stared in awe at the giant washing machine which was probably a hundred times (no joke) bigger than her.

"please place it at the backyard!" she shouted and giggled. clapping her hands, she signed the form as the group of men came back and then exited her house.

slamming the door close, she sprinted as fast as possible towards the backyard and found that the bangtan plants were fascinated by the gigantic washing machine.

"holy yoongi!" namjoon the nettle awed. yoongi the cactus shot a glare at him and lifted up his leaves to imitate a middle finger.

yeon joo looked at the instruction manual which she found it slotted at the pocket of the machine, but she found herself not understanding any single world on the manual. all the words seemed greek to her.

"whatever," she threw away the manual and it landed exactly on seokjin the thistle's face (which he later on became rage).

she figured out that she reeked of fish smell which came out of nowhere, because like what the hell, she didn't even went to a market!

and as she eyed the washing machine, an idea popped into her mind. she grinned and connected the wire to the socket, as she pressed the 'on' button.

"it's washing time!"

---

lowkey having a little angst (--;

i really hope this book can last for about hundred chapters oK GUYS I WILL TRY MY BEST TO EVEN THOUGH IT IS LIKE CHAPTER 10 NOW

btw this book doesn't really have a plot and i just throw in random ideas that i think of so i'm sorry if it doesn't make sense! (anyways this book is meant to be nonsensical oops)