004;

"holy shit what's that? it smells so delicious!" taehyung the fern exclaimed as the bangtan plants inhaled the sweet smell.

"hi!" yeon joo walked in, with a basket in her hands. she placed the basket down on the floor and opened it.

"oh my shit!" jimin the spinach exclaimed as the sweet aroma of the poop tickled their nose. apparently, there were several pieces of poop lying inside the basket.

"this is the collection of my poop for three days. not pretty bad, right? i poop everyday and each day i poop about three! so total in this basket, there are nine pieces of poops!" yeon joo said proudly as she put on her mask. grabbing the shovel from her back pocket, she dragged the basket towards namjoon the nettle, and scooped a shovelful of poop.

"i just wanna thank you for helping me with my homework last night." she grinned at him even though he can't see it. she poured the poop into the soil and repeated the action thrice. she really wanted to repay namjoon for helping her.

"next would be jimin!" she cheered. she figured that the poor short spinach needed more nutrients to grow taller too. so she scooped the poop four times and poured it into the soil which jimin the spinach happily squealed.

taehyung the fern was in envy as he heard jimin the spinach squealing and he could figured out that yeon joo treated the spinach greatly. he curled his leaves up, and of course yeon joo did not miss the sight of it and went to kneel down in front of him as she stared at him.

"taehyung, what's wrong?" yeon joo questioned concernly. taehyung continued to curl up his leaves, a sign of not wanting to talk to anyone. yeon joo sighed, and slowly stroke taehyung's leaves.

taehyung felt comfortable, and opened up his leave. he was feeling happy once again. yeon joo giggled, and poured some poop into the his soil.

next she went to jungkook the bamboo and patted his stem softly as she gently placed the poop in his soil, not wanting to hurt him. "you've been a great boy."

jungkook the bamboo curled down his leaves in embarrassement. whenever he feels shy or embarrass, he would curl down his leaves, unlike taehyung.

she sauntered her way towards the last two plants standing and she sat down in front of hoseok the dandelion.

"touch my body!" hoseok the dandelion suddenly exclaimed. yeon joo almost jotted up from the ground as she got an immediate heart attack. she has never seen this side of him before as he was always quiet. laughing, she scooped the poop and placed it on his soil.

the next one was a great headache. yeon joo sighed as she slided sideways till she sat in front of seokjin the thistle, or seokjin the bitch thistle.

all of a sudden, she looked up at the sky and saw a bonquet of thistle flying in the sky.

"look, bitches in the sky!" she said as she pointed towards the sky which the bangtan plants look. everyone was laughing really hard except for seokjin the thistle who was staring the sky in amusement.

"you are the real bitch." seokjin the thistle muttered. yeon joo threw some poop in his soil and scoffed, "at least i'm a better bitch than you."

she stood up and dragged the basket and stopped a distance away from yoongi the cactus like yesterday. she stared at yoongi cautiously and gulped as his shiny needles were standing tall and mighty.

she scooped a shovelful of poop and threw it towards him. luckily the poop landed right in his soil. yoongi the cactus suddenly moaned - which was a very disturbing noise and yeon joo ran into her house, crept out by the cactus.

-

is this story even nice tbh