007;

"petition for yeon joo to be sent to the mental institution!" the crowd cheered as yeon joo wondered what the commotion was. she couldn't make out exactly what the crowd was saying and curiosity was consuming her.

she stepped forward and craned her neck, looking at the ugly banners that were held up by some of her classmates, whom she recognised.

'jung yeon joo, you are mental!'

'talking to a thistle? that's so insane!'

'you are so creepy.'

those were the words that were written on the banner. yeon joo didn't know how to feel. after yesterday's incident, everyone started regarded her as a mental person. they think that it would be dangerous to have her in the school.

should she be feeling sad that everyone hates her? she doesn't think so. she didn't want to feel sad, because she thinks she doesn't deserve to feel sad. in her point of view, everyone deserves to be happy.

"what's the commontion about?" she daringly questioned. soon, the voices died down and all eyes were on her, realising that she had actually witnessed all of these.

"uh, it's nothing—" someone tried to hide the truth, but the person holding the banner, also known as jungkook (surprisingly having the same name as the cute bamboo she has in her backyard, even though their personalities were complete opposite), shushed that someone up.

"we don't have to hide anything. yeon joo, we sincerely thinks that it's better for you to go to the mental hospital. your case is too serious and it would be good for you, me and everyone if you accept the treatment."

yeon joo wanted to scoff at that. in fact, she wasn't mental at all. it was just her personality. she went to the doctors a few days ago for an injection to prevent the chances of getting influenza, and the doctors didn't said anything about her mental health.

"i have medical certificates to prove that i am actually normal. if you can't stand my personality, just shut the fuck up and leave me alone, okay?" she snapped at jungkook. jungkook was offended by statement, and he was completely pissed off by her.

"minions, attack her!" jungkook ordered with a high pitched voice which almost broke yeon joo's ear. everyone was making a beeline towards her while she was just standing there dumbfounded, still not processing what was actually happen.

"that's not gonna happen, you peasants!"

everyone stopped what they were doing and looked towards the entrance, as their eyes almost popped out of the socket.

walking in was seven plants dressed in black suits, wearing shades and each had an equipment with them. yeon joo, too, snapped her head towards the entrance and almost dropped her entire jaw as she looked at the bangtan plants, entering her school gate like one group of mafia.

namjoon the nettle was equipped with two m9 guns on each side of the pockets on his tuxedo.

yoongi the cactus flashed the inside clothing of hid tuxedo, and different types of knives were hanging on the material.

jungkook the bamboo initially wanted to look cool as well, with all those equipments the other plants have, but jimin the spinach insisted not do, claiming he was a fetus and was too innocent to do this. so he ended up holding a flashy pink toilet suction pump.

as for jimin the spinach, he held a metal chain and kept on swirling around. apparently, the chain came from yoongi the catcus's chain collections and he borrowed it from him. he specially chose this equipment and the bangtan plants were suspicious of him doing so. yeon joo could already guessed that maybe he actually wanted to spank jungkook the bamboo with them, such a nasty spinach.

taehyung the fern showed a gigantic fork, which was bigger than him and possibly yeon joo, he pratically shoved the pointy part towards the crowd but he ended up flipping the fork, which resulted him being poked by the fork. luckily the plant didn't have eyes, if not he'll be full of blood right now. and it would be as tragic as happy tree friends.

hoseok the dandelion, he had a chainsaw. despite himself being afraid of the noise when he switches on the chainsaw, he decided to take up the challenge because he wants to vroom vroom all the motherfuckers that hurt yeon joo.

lastly the least fabulous organism on earth ranked by yeon joo, aka seokjin the thistle. he was actually holding an axe, and yeon joo was a little surprised he actually decided to take part in this.

speaking of it, why were they in her school? and what the fuck, they actually can walk?

nonetheless, she felt like a proud mom at that spur of a moment.

"ah, my sons! i'm such a proud mum, but what are you doing here? and you can walk? okay, i feel a little betrayed you didn't tell me that you can move—" she shouted at them.

the whole crowd was still not believing the situation they are seeing right now.

"clearly, they are playing with fire. we are gonna teach them a lesson," seokjin used the right side of his leaves and brushed it slightly on the lower left of his leaves.

"and sweetheart, this is a universe where anything and everything can happen." he continued, with his voice going a little deeper.

yeon joo swear she was going to find a window and jump down right now, because she was feeling thrilled as fuck right now.

"three,"

"two,"

"one," the bangtan plants started counting down and everyone in the crowd started runnung off.

yoongi the cactus casually shrugged his leaves, and spat out a word afterwards.

"bultaoreune."

-

IM LAUGHING THIS WAS SO RANDOM