006;

"guys, i heard tomorrow is yeon joo's birthday." jimin the spinach whispered to the other bangtan plants. the plants waved their leaves in response.

"how do you know?" jungkook the bamboo questioned. jimin the spinach playfully used his leaves to hit jungkook the bamboo as he suddenly acts shy. he repeatedly hit jungkook the bamboo, and didn't answer his question at all.

"same, i overheard her screaming and yelling in the room just now, as if announcing to the whole world that tomorrow is her birthday, jesus christ that smol child." namjoon the nettle breathed out through his stomata.

"well, should we celebrate her birthday then? but how? we can't even move." taehyung the fern voiced out. hoseok the dandelion suddenly waved his leaves frantically.

"oh my god oh my god! i have an idea!" he exclaimed out loud. all the bangtan plants perked up their leaves including yoongi the cactus and seokjin the thistle.

---

"it's a beautiful morning!" yeon joo screamed as she ran towards the backyard to look at her plants. after seeing that they were in good conditions, she jumped around the backyard like a kid and occasionally sat down on the ground.

"why are you so skippy this morning?" seokjin the thistle asked out loud. yeon joo twisted a bit of her hair as she stuttered.

"well..... today is my birthday! mansae mansae mansae yeah!" she sang out loud as she suddenly jumped up from the ground.

"what's so good with birthdays? it only exist to make you feel a year older every year." seokjin the thistle commented.

yeon joo shook her head as she calmly answered. "it's the day where we should appreciate our parents. the day where we should appreciate our mother's hardwork to give birth to us."

"and well, also to appreciate that our father's sperm actually fused with our mother's egg and that's what makes us!" she answered happily. seokjin the thistle was loss for words as namjoon the nettle was smiling like a proud dad, jimin the spinach was covering jungkook the bamboo's leaves because of the word 'sperm'.

hoseok the dandelion clapped his leaves, "yeon joo!! we have a gift for you,"

yeon joo's eyes lited up in delight.

yoongi cleared his throat as he start to sing, "ohhhh~ this is dedicated for queen yeon joo! you da bomb!"

taehyung the fern continued next. "taehyung the fern loves you a lot!! do remember that!! taehyung the fern is always here when you need help!"

hoseok the dandelion hissed. "idiot! you are supposes to sing the song!"

nonetheless, jungkook the bamboo resumed the song. "oh everytime i see you, my heart keeps on fluttering like a butterfly~"

jimin the spinach straightened himself up. "i will never run run run away from you! well, i can't run anyways!"

namjoon the nettle tried his best to sing. "i love whaliens but i promise you will not be one when you're with us!"

seokjin the thistle started rapping as hoseok the dandelion did beat box for him. "aye aye! yeon joo joo, yeon yeon joo joo! well yeah i rap like jay z yeon joo!"

hoseok the dandelion stopped his beatboxing and delivered his message.

"yeon joo, the bangtan plants are always here for you. don't worry, be happy! we love you so much even though seokjin and yoongi might be an asshole sometimes. and well, that was our gift for you. i hoped you like it, hehe!"

tears were streaming down yeon joo's cheeks as she was sobbing in an ugly manner. this was the first time someone ever did this kind of things for her, and she was glad that the bangtan plants were here for her.

-

lowkey writing a birthday chapter be like

im sORRY FOR THIS LAME ASS CHAPTER GAHAHAH IM CRYING I HAVE NO IDEA ANYMORE