014;

"yeon joo, are fire crackers edible?" jungkook the bamboo questioned out of nowhere, breaking the silence.

yeon joo continously clicked her pen, as she stared at her unfinished homework. it was late night now, and just moments ago, she kind of realised she forgot to do her homework.

"yes! of course! why not? they are crackers, so they are edible!" she answered without any hesitation.

"so, can fire crackers aid my indigestion? i haven't poop for 25 hours, and i am honestly so afraid that something is wrong with my body!" jungkook the bamboo gasped in immediate horror.

yeon joo thought of it for a while, and suddenly she remembered she read an article online about fire crackers and indigestion.

"yes yes! it can aid your indigestion! i've read several comments that, it makes your body go into boom mode, and your poop will come out like boom boom!"

jungkook the bamboo used his leaves to clap enthusiastically. "then can you buy me some? use my credit card, i've hidden it near my roots for emergency uses!"

"jungkook, that's not a credit card, that's just a piece of random glass you have found!" namjoon the nettle was once again going to faint, from the bamboo's idiotic words.

"no! it's transparent, just like the credit card! who says credit cards have to be red or blue, they can be transparent as well!"

"oh! i think i have a credit card as well! my next door neighbour gave it to me as my christmas present when i was born!" yeon joo cut in. she placed her palms in her pocket, fumbling for her card.

in a flash, she fished out a piece of white paper, with the words 'credit card' written on it, which was totally a credit card.

"oh my god this is the first time i've seen a white credit card i'm crying!" jungkook the bamboo bellowed. namjoon the nettle wanted to slap the bamboo with his leaves, but jimin the spinach was in between the both of them and he was sleeping so peacefully, so he didn't want to disrupt his sleep.

yeon joo was quick to be amused and bobbed her head in enthusiasm. "yes! and you know what? i think there's like a million worth of cash inside but i haven't even touched it since i was in diapers!"

"yeon joo, that's not a credit card—"

"if yeon joo says so, then it must be one!" jungkook the bamboo had such a confidence in his owner.

the other bangtan plants were having sweet dreams now but the three idiots were still debating with one another. yeon joo was soon distracted from her homework and was totally immersed with the debate.

"i'm just wondering, are credit cards copyrighted from monopoly? are bankers copyrighted from monopoly as well? and so if a piece of glass resembles a credit card, does that means that the person who founded the glass is actually inspired by the game monopoly? how are glass beads formed? aren't they originated from mermaid's tears—"

"oh god. shut the fuck up, jungkook!" a hoarsed voice came out of nowhere. in particular, yoongi the cactus was fed up and annoyed with the trio's constant debate about random shits.

"i'm looking for a fuck to give, and all i see is you!" jungkook the bamboo was unexpectedly being sassy. must have been taking lessons from the fabulous thistle.

"j-jungkook?" jimin the spinach shot up from his sleeping position. his leaves almost fell off due to sudden shock. this wasn't the jungkook he knew, the jungkook he knew was bright, lively, innocent—

"oh shit, i think i'm in deep trouble." jungkook the bamboo cursed as he saw yoongi the cactus tilting sideways, seemingly mimicking a human's action of wanting to fight.

"hey! spread love, not hate!" yeon joo intercepted at the right moment like finally, and the bamboo heaved a deep breath. yoongi the cactus just fell back into his right position and stood still again, while falling asleep like a second later.

yeon joo took out another secret credit card from her pocket, which was a laminated paper glued with lots of poop (from the owner) on the paper itself.

"this, is the poop credit card. it's specially made for plants like all of you, you know? you can use it to buy fertilisers, shovels, pails, perfumes—"

the bangtan plants shot awake at the aroma of the credit card and leaned closer towards yeon joo.

"this is not a credit card?" hoseok the dandelion made a statement, but it sounded more like a question.

"i am opening a shop! if you would like to buy, this can be considered the vip card as well! i will give all of you 159% of discount and i guarantee it!"

and the next moment before all of them know it, namjoon the nettle launched forward, with a pink glove wearing on his leaves, and snatched away the credit card, dumping it near his stem.

"shut up and take my money!" namjoon exclaimed, and threw the pink glove in the air.

what an irony, for the one who didn't believe that it was a credit card initially, was now wanting control of the credit card.

---

hi everyone !!!!!! i am so sorry for the late update oh my god it's just that school have been really busy for me )))-:

i posted chapter 6 exactly a year ago ya'll it's been like A YEAR PLUS AND IM STILL AT CHAPTER 14 im cRYING IM SO SORRY I LOVE ALL OF YOU