009;

yeon joo placed her fist inside her mouth as she sat there nervously, eyes flickering around every now and then.

"so, do you recognise this man?" the police offer standing in front of her showed a picture of a man. yeon joo furrowed her eyebrows in the first place, but later realisation dawned her and she almost jumped out of her seat.

she pointed at the officer's pants, just the area below his belt. her fingers were shaking and she bit her first which caused her to yelp.

"his— i saw a banana flying off from that area; and it was r-red in c-colour." the poor girl was stuttering as the picture of the scene flashed inside her mind. the officer showed her a sign of uneasiness but she didn't took notice of it.

"have you seen who did that to him?"

"no! i mean, yes!" yeon joo screamed, and she slammed the pot of thistle onto the officer's desk. "talk to him, he did it!"

seokjin the thistle let out a groan but then quickly shut his mouth when he realised that he himself, a freaking thistle, was making sounds in front of a human who doesn't even know that he could talk.

the officer looked pitiful, for he almost want to escape this situation but he couldn't ; it was his job. the thug life of being an officer, indeed.

"miss," he took a deep breath, "how can a plant," he pointed his thumb towards seokjin the thisle, "cut off a person's dick?" the officer was forcing himself to choke out words slowly.

yeon joo looked at him curiously, "what's a dick? can it be eaten? does it taste like banana? does it taste like papaya? oh, does it taste like spinach because you know, popeye!"

she then sat back, leaning onto the chair as she thinks again. "wait no— it can't possibly taste like jimin!"

the officer was loss for words. "you don't even know what's a dick? do you even go to school, little kid?"

yeon joo was offended as she gasped. "excuse you? i even had a legendary rap battle with the thistles in the school using my jellyjellymochamocha with the equipment of chilli to power up! next time i'm gonna evolve that equipment, just wait till you see—"

the officer took a glance of her expression, and she seemed so serious that it was too funny to believe in her. he swore in his whole life that this was the first and last time he would ever limit his patience towards yeon joo.

"nevermind," he sighed. "miss park yeon joo, you are not allowed to go home tonight and is required to stay here till tomorrow for further interrogation."

yeon joo was fuming by then. she stood up, and held up the chair she was previously sitting on, making a threatening sign towards the pitiful officer.

"what the f—"

yoongi the cactus suddenly sneezed, and yeon joo made a face at him, "bless you, indeed." afterwards she returned her gaze on the officer.

that was the limit. the officer had the right, so he fished out his gun from his pocket and pointed towards yeon joo.

"put it down now, miss park."

but yeon joo was not afraid at all, thinking that it was the same gun — m8 water gun which namjoon the nettle used just now.

all of a sudden, an idea sparked her mind. she carefully placed down the chair, and the officer finally rested when he thought that she was not going to do anything anymore.

instead, the opposite happened.

"bitch thistle, i choose you!" she threw seokjin the thistle (which was living in a pot right now), aiming at the officer. the thistle was confused initially, but screamed as well, along with the officer, as the both of them clashed together.

it seemed to yeon joo that the officer was still alive and breathing (when he's actually mentally dead), so she decided to use the power card up her sleeve.

giving a look at yoongi the cactus which he didn't catch it, she grabbed the pot without warning and did a few swings with the poor cactus in her hands.

"this shall do."

and for the second time, she threw her second plant at the officer without any mercy. the officer sighed in relief when the pot didn't hit him, but then the cactus' pot bounced onto thistle's pot and that was it — yoongi the cactus was landing right on his face.

with seokjin the thistle screaming high pitched, yoongi the cactus cursing all out as he kept on rolling on the officer's face, and the officer internally and externally dying, the whole place became a chaos while the rest of the bangtan plants and yeon joo were watching the scene as a form of entertainment.

-

so this was forced to be categorised under fanfiction instead of humor and i'm like erm ok (((-:

i hope all of you are doing well, and do smile everyday because you are beautiful!