✔Chapter 3-Repetition

A/N For all those who have read this before I took it down this chapter is new and if you skip it that would be ok but you might miss out on some things that are important for the progression of the story.

The kitten is Ginger, you'll find out about Ginger later.

Enjoy!

Ain P.O.V

"Looks like a storm's a brewin. " I say aloud as I stare up to the sky filled with light grey clouds, "Since when are you a cow boy?" I look up to see my mother with Tate. She had a huge smile on her face and so did Tate, even though I'm sure he had no idea why he was smiling cause he liked to copy mother all the time.

"I'm not mama, that's just how it's said." I defend myself as my mother laughs, "Sure sweety."

"Tate and I are spending the day together so if you need me you know where to find me." I nod, "OK'

Mom and Dad are so busy with pack work and their love life that sometimes Tate and I don't really get to spend quality time together with them and Tate is so young that the lack of attention is bad for him.

As a wolf pup he requires the attention to stimulate certain things needed later on in life especially as an Alpha pup.

One time our parents were away for 2 years and Tate got sick, the doctors say they don't know what was wrong with him, that the sickness was mental not physical. Now once every week our parents take us out and we spend time together, this week it's Tate with mom and dad with me.

Usually when I'm with Dad we talk about Mates or the pack, or we go hunting together which is always more fun than talking about a mate as I hadn't met yet.

"Ain!" I see dad waving at me from the porch, if we talked about mates today I'd be more than happy to brag.

"Why on the porch Dad?" I ask as I exit the house and look up at the sky. The weather is getting colder and colder, I hate late September whether, actually any weather from now till late February.

"Because son, real men can handle the weather!" Oh yeah did I mention my dad is a , "real men can do anything!" kinda guy? Well he is and it almost killed me one time, but that one time made me stronger and although I hate it I also appreciate it

We sat in silence for a while, "So, what's going on at school? Is it going well?" dad asks, I smile. "More than well its great!." He gives me a, something is up tell me, look that he's copied from mom... Like father like Tate. 

"You found your mate then huh?" he asks, I nod, "yeah but she's younger than me by like 2 years, she doesn't even have her wolf yet. So she has no idea, what should I do?"my father turned to look at me in concern.

"Two years? You can't legally marry her or even live with her. Even in this werewolf world." I turned to look at him questioningly.

"Long story my boy, I'd really rather not burden you with now." he says, "Please tell!!" "No end of story, now if you want this day to end now then you'll ask again." he threatened, that shut me up real fast. These days with him were rare I wasn't going to risk missing this for a story that's probably an old wives tale anyways.

So we continued the day in fun games and to top it off a deer hunt in the rain. I love to hunt in the rain, the thrill of catching something that thinks you can't smell it sends shivers down my spine.

Naturally Dad decided to show off and bring back the body of the deer to give to his wife. It was a sign that he was still fit to fight and help her survive in wolf terms and male wolves took great pride in doing this ever so often.