✔Chapter 4- (Part 2) Visit and Chat

A/N Thank you for the votes guys you motivated me!! So here you go also. CristinaDiggs

Ain P.O.V

The next week was awkward, annoying and tense. Cara kept giving me these 'somethings up and your gonna tell me what' eyes that reminded me so much about my mother's look but less scary and I've been trying to avoid her. Which is making both Daniel and I drained, since we need our mate close by. We have also seen the effect that this has on her, she might not know us as her mate yet but her body sure does.

It's Friday night and honestly all I want to do is get drunk and forget all the week has brought me and I intend to do so much to the disapproval of my wolf.

'KNOCK KNOCK'

I get up from laying on my bed and open the door to see my cute mate in a long sleeved shirt and tights. I gulp, "yes?" She looks up at me then speaks, "we need to talk." She walks past me and sit on my bed looking around, I see her chest rise as she takes a deep breath of my scent. I chuckle.

"About?" I close the door and sit next to her, " she gives me the 'you know what' look. "Ok ok. What do you wanna know?" " I want to know why. Why I get a hug headache when I'm around you, it feels like someone or something is jumping around excitedly. I'd also like to know why when I look at you I want to hug you or why when your upset I feel upset. Why my parents don't want me near you. Why Alpha Ed and my dad have tried to keep me away from Elle and this pack in general. Why you have started to ignore me. It's stating to get annoying and I want answers." She looks me in my eyes, with a new found confidence I've never seen.

I scratch the back of my head, and sigh. "Ok here's the truth. The reason you get a headache is cause your wolf, Sophi, is reacting to her mate being near-" "my mate!" "Don't interrupt, " she nods, " the same for the hugging thing, we are mates so that's the mate bond, same with the upset thing. Your Alpha and dad are only trying to protect you. I told them that I was your mate and that I'd try to stay away so that you could live your life for a while, you know till you can feel the bond. Your Alpha and father agreed that that was a the best idea and agree to help. I see know that that was a bad idea and also that your wolf seems to be much more powerful and aware than most. " I say and look at her.

She has tears in her eyes, and I panic, "why are you crying?" She shakes her head and gets up to leave, I also stand and block her way, "don't leave, please say something?"

'Mate is upset.' Daniel whispers, 'you don't think I know that?' I growl at him very upset. ' this is your fault!!' He shouts at me. I growl back.

Cara P.O.V

I can't believe this. I'd finally got the guts  I finally find my mate and he tries to ignore me, it hurt a lot to know that and this thing about my wolf Sophi Is hard to believe. I haven't even met my wolf, I'm not old enough!! I shouldn't even have a wolf yet. And even so, she could feel the mate bond.

I looked up at Ain to see his eyes blue eyes darken. He isn't looking at me but kinda in space, his facial expression is hurt and anger. I wonder what's wrong. "Ain." my voice is soft and cracks slightly from my crying. He seems to snap out of it and looks at me his eyes change from dark blue to a gold. "My beautiful mate. " he kneels down and hugs me around my torso, I'm really surprised by this, his voice is much deeper and its kind of hot.

"Who are you." I ask " I'm Daniel love, Ain's wolf." my eyes widen. He has his head in my neck taking in my scent I'm guessing, "I'm so sorry about my stupid humans actions." He whispers while nuzzling my neck. I giggle cause that tickles and he smiles. "Ain isn't stupid, I mean yeah he did do something stupid but I he's still my mate." I sigh. Daniel whips a stray tear that betrayed me.