✔Chapter 12-Siblings

A/N Ain's other friends on side. Thanks again guys, lots of love. This one is dedicated to

Enjoy.

Cara P.O.V

I wonder what happened that caused the two kids to act like that, Zion told me that Christa wouldn't say what happened and Ain told me that Tate wasn't responding.

I'm worried about both of them, they are both so young. Did someone threaten them?

If so, why would they threaten children? I guess children are most likely to blurt something out when some thing's wrong so maybe that's why.... did they see something? Ugh, my head hurts!!

This has to stop, I'll get to the bottom of this.

I got up from bed and went straight out the pack house over to Ain's pack were both Tate and Christa were. I walk into the pack house much to the surprise of the pack members who now know me as their Luna. I got many warm greetings and I smiled and greeted them back quickly before heading to Ain's room.

"Yo Ain!!!" I shout as I swing the door open, Ain was laying on his bed, key word being was, peacefully asleep.. When I stormed in he jumped up getting tangled in his sheets and fell face first to the floor. "What are you doing, just laying around?" I walked over to him and pulled him up, "Come on we have work to do!" I dragged him across the floor right out the door and down stairs trying to find Zions room. 

I casually went down to the living room with Ain dragging behind me, "Hey do you know where Zion's room is?" the teens and adults in the room looked around at the sound of my voice, their eyes trailed to Ain on the floor and back to me with a spark of amusement on their faces "Uh, hehe, the second floor the last door." one of the teens said, " Thank you love, " I nuzzled her, much to her surprise and delighted, and walked away. 

Side note, when a Luna nuzzles a pup or anyone from the pack really, it's a show of affection and appreciation. Anyone who receives it usually feels super honoured, when my Luna did it to me I was super excited now that I'm the Luna I'm actually really nervous of doing that.

"Do you intend to let me go?" Ain asked, "HELL NO!" I laugh out. I entered Zion's room and luckily for him he was already up. "Come on!" Zion looks at the fuming Ain on the floor and laugh, "Do I even want to know?" he asks, I shake my head. Zion follows me to Tate's room as Ain was still dragging behind me.

Again I enter without knocking of any kind, Tate was sitting at a little table and I think he was colouring. I drop Ain and walk over to Tate, "Hey buddy." he looks up at me and smiles widely, "Hey Aunty Cara." I glare at him playfully "call me Cara no aunty please."

Now to Christa's room. "Ow, my neck." I hear Ain whimper, I look back at Ain to see him rubbing his neck in pain making me snicker, as I start to feel bad for my actions. We go into Christa's room and she was on her bed playing with her cute little teddy. "Hey Christa, I've got a surprise for you." I shout as I jump down on her huge bed. Her eyes light up as she squeals, "really? What?" "A day out with me, Ain, your brother and a little special guest named Tate."

A/N I'm having a bit of an author's block right now and I'm still a bit sick so things aren't the best and I'm sorry for that. While I was sick I had to stay home and in bed and I got really obsessed with Zootopia and I'm just dying to see them together and I'm literally crying when I realize that they aren't real people that I can meet and I just emotional. But if you guys could send me some zootopia fanfic that'd be nice.

I hope you guys have a great day and I'll be trying to update everyday till Christmas so keep an eye out, bye bye.

Vote

Comment

Share

Plz & Tnx