✔Chapter 11- BBQ

A/N Ain's little brother above. He looks like a mini Ain! <3
OMG guys!! Thank you so much for the amazing comments and  83 votes. Thanks for the views also <3. You guys make my day. This one is dedicated to Mccutch

Ain P.O.V

It's finally the day, Alpha Ed and I have been planning this since we found out about Cara being my mate. We decided to have a huge party with both my pack and his pack; I'd be introducing myself to her pack and Cara to my pack, while Ed would be sharing the good news about his wife's pregnancy.

I didn't tell anyone about my announcement because- 1. I wanted to surprise Cara and 2. Cause I wanted to piss off Zion. I've accepted the fact that he's also her mate but to be fair I was here first and in the end she'll have to pick one off us, it's a competition of affection.

I got up and did a quick morning routine, dressing in a T-Shirt and jeans. I was upset to see I wasn't the first up, Zion, his little sister and Cara were up laughing and eating at the kitchen table. The room swirled with the amazing scent of hot chocolate and pancakes, "Hmm, in here smells awesome babe," I say kissing Cara's cheek, "thanks babe" I hear Zion says sarcastically. I felt stupid and embarrassed as Cara and Zion's little sister laughed  at me.

I grumbled and grabbed some of the pancakes stacked on the counter.

Soon, everyone was up and they made the same mistake I did. More than half of them thanked Cara for the food as Zion rolled his eyes and sighed heavily. Naturally Cara told Jenny, Trix, Max and Josh making them burst into laughter and tease Zion.

Josh has been really quite and now that I think about it, I kinda feel bad. I mean having someone you really like taken away from you can be hard...... I'd know. Guess I do have a heart, but either way Cara is MINE.

"Who's that?" I hear Zion's little sister asked Zion while pointing at Josh. "That's Josh, he's really quite." Zion responded hesitantly. The little girl got up and went straight to Josh, she looked up at him with her cute little gray eyes.

"Your cute." She bluntly stated after a few moments, Josh blushed and picked her up thanking her. Zion wasn't pleased to say the least, he had a deep scowl on his face as he glared daggers at Josh.

Protective.

When everyone finished eating we all headed our separate ways. I know for a fact Cara was with Zion as Zion was following Josh who had Christa. I found it funny how protective he was of her but I also understood because she's like his pup and any male would be protective of their pup.

I think Jenny and Trix are getting Elle and Hannah to go shopping for the party later, they talked to Cara about it earlier and Cara agreed to meet them at my pack house.

I was headed to the back ward with Max to help get everything ready, the decorations, the BBQ and make sure the tables, chairs and blankets were set out.

Jae, Dane and Rafe were outside when I got there, they seemed a bit uncomfortable as Alpha Ed's pack stared them down. "Hey guys!" They looked relieved to see me and walked in my direction meeting me half way. "Praise Jesus your here!" Dane says, "Yeah, I thought they would eat us alive!!" Rafe says shuddering, "Calm down they were just being protective or curious." Jae says smacking Rafe up top the head.

I laugh, "Where is Dian and Jemma?" I asked. "They went out with Elle with some other girls that are so HOT!" Rafe says, this time he got a smacking from me Dane, Jae and Max.
"That reminds me, guys this is Max he's a friend of your new Luna." I say, Max looks hurt. "Aren't we friends too?" I roll my eyes. "Max these are my best friends, Rafe the idiot, and Jea  My beta." They say nice to meet you and stuff and we get to work.