✔Chapter 4- Visit and Chat

Dedicated to for voting. Thank you Jenfant

A/N Ain on side!! I wasn't sure at first if to let him be Ain but my friends reassured me that he would fit the part. Also I know a long time ago I said I'd update then got distracted so yeah I'm so very sorry!! Plz forgive me?

Plz enjoy
P.s song is DNA by a K-Pop Gruop called BTS.
P.s.s Shout out to all the Army

Cars P.O.V
Its been a month and 2 weeks of school and i think i speak for everyone when I say its already tiring. Jenny keeps teasing me about Ain much to Josh's displeasure. I have to admit though Ain seems pretty cool, I mean he helped with Ginger when she got sicker the day after I got her and also myself when we got stuck in the rain, this was about two weeks ago. 

Yet somehow he creeps me out slightly,I mean every time Josh put his arm around me he would growl at him and glare and when he found us you'd swear he thought his mate died or something. Like dude what is your issue!!??

Another Friday has rolled in and Elle insisted on coming over after school  and since she wasn't part of our pack I had to beg my parents to talk to the Alpha for me. When they mind linked back they said Alpha said yes!! So we all jumped in Elle's car and drove off. That leads up to now, we all got out and Elle gasped, "your pack house is huge!! " She exclaims.

"Well what are you waiting for let's go!!" Max shouted as we all ran to the front door. Jenny came in last complaining about her feet and how high heels weren't meant for running. "Well who's fault is it that you decided to wear high heels in the first place?" Trix sassed, Jenny pouted.

"Well hello there." I hear my mom greet, I look up and see my mum. "Hi!!" I say giving her a hug. She hugs back, "so this is Elle? From the Pouncing rave pack correct?" Elle nodded," yes ma'am " Mum smiled, "you can call me Ally." Dad came from behind mom and put a sweet but gross kiss on her lips. "DAD!!" I whine. Everyone laughs.

We got up to my room eventually, after my dad insisted we taste his famous milk shake, mom made dinner and a few other messy events. "So..." Max says awkwardly as we sit on the floor of my room. "Elle have found your mate?" Trix asked, we all look at her like 'WHAT?' Elle laughs, "NO, remember I'm still 15 I turn 16 in two months, " "you must be excited!" Jenny says clapping. "Well yeah, I mean I get to find my mate!!" The girls giggle.

Ginger is in her bedroom, a while ago I found out the ginger hates people, she only opened up to me a bit, so I asked the Alpha to use the room next to mine that was connected by a bathroom and he said I could. Ginger doesn't use the door though she enters my room by walking from my window cile to hers or vise versa.

Just then Ginger strolls in from my window, much to the surprise of Elle. "Here Ginger. " I coo as she fearfully runs toward me away from the bigger eyes peering down at her. "Elle this is Ginger, she's a grey American shorthair. She was attacked and got trapped trying to run away almost died too but I found her just in time and did my best to help but she's still very afraid of wolves other than myself and Ain."

After Elle had her fill of cute kitten we got back to talking girly stuff.

The boys get up and leave saying something about getting a snack and cooties. When the boys leave we start talking about boys and crushes and make up and girly things. It wasnt long before we hear a knock on the door and my dad comes in, "Elle your Alpha is here. " we look at each other, why is Ain here? "Coming." Elle gets up and head down stairs with the rest of us hot on her tail. Ginger held firmly in my arms.

When we enter the living room we see my Alpha, Alpha Ed, with Ain. They seemed to be having a deep conversation about something until we enter. Ain's greenish blue eyes meet mine and then Gingers. He seems upset about something which, oddly, makes me upset. "Come on Elle we have to go." his voice sounds off, "aww, a little more time please?" Elle begs, Ain glares at her then his eyes fog over telling us all he's mind linking. After some time Elle nods, then looks at me briefly. "Sorry guys, see you at school." we nod and share hugs, then they leave.

Well that wasn't weird at all, I look at Alpha Ed to see he's talking to my dad in a hushed but frantic tone not even my wolf hearing can hear. "Desert!" Mum calls, we all head to the table, except mum and dad who are talking. Hmm, something is definitely up.

Ain P.O.V

"So here's a good question why don't you just tell her!!" Elle says shouting at me for the millionth time tonight. I growl at her " because she is way to young to be caught up in an older mate!! She can live her life without me for 1 years. " I growl clenching my teeth. Elle sighs with irritation, "Firstly it's 1 year and exactly 6 months and you are so stupid!! If you do that and she finds out, she will think you don't want her or worse you hate her!!"

Daniel whimpers, 'Ain, she had a point plus, Sophi is starting to feel the mate bond.' he whispers, I groan. 'Who is Sophi?' 'Cara's wolf. She's starting to surface and I can feel her.' "Fine, I won't hide but I have to let her feel the bond too." Elle nods in understanding, "yeah, but be warned you may be my Alpha but if you hurt her I'll have your head!" She jokes as she leaves my office, I sigh and sit down, head down.

'I miss mate.' Daniel whimpers, I let out a whimper to. I must admit not being near her and to know she's with another guy hurts but she's to young to feel the mate bond unless her wolf, Sophi I believe, can connect and reach out to Daniel.

"Ain!!" I look up to see Tate, my 4 year old brother at the door, "hey bud." I stand and run to him picking him up and spinning him. He giggles, "shouldn't you be asleep bud?" I ask, he seems to think about it, "no." I raise an eyebrow, "you sure?" He nods. I start to tickle him, "ok ok!! But can you put me to sleep?" he asks sweetly, I nod and we head to his room.

His room is my old room, it has dark blue wall paper with glow in the dark stars on the roof. I lay him down and tuck him in, he looks at me as I sit and pat his telling him his favorite story about a great warrior who saves his older brother and pack., and soon enough closes his eyes falling to sleep, i smile. I can't wait till Cara is carrying our pup.

A/N OMG it's short!! You guys are gunna kill me!! But no need to fear is a double update!! Meaning another update is coming!!! Do no killing the innocent Caity. Yeah!

Vote?

Comment?

Share?

Plz?

*Caity*

Word count:1292