✔Chapter 8-Surprise

A/N Her friends on top. Important stuff at the bottom please read!!!

Cara P.O.V

"Should we wake her?" I hear a voice ask, a sigh is heard, "unfortunately, she's so cute." a feminine voice responds, "your right, here take a picture." the first voice says. A click I'd heard and I open my eyes to see my mother and father. "Um hi?" They smile and sit on the bed next to me, "morning sweety." Mom says brushing some of my hair out my face.

Ginger slept with me last night so she still sleeping.

They look at me with sorrow and love, "is something wrong?" I ask in worry, they look at each other then back at me "it's nothing sweet heart, we just...." My mom started but stopped and my dad hugged her then finished, "we just realize that your growing up and leaving us behind." I hug them. "I could never leave you guys, I love you. And I'll always be your little pumpkin princess.." Mom and dad laugh at the old memory.

*FLASHBACK*

"Daddy!" 3 year old me shouted as I ran up to dad who had just come home from work. It was Halloween and he promised to bring a pumpkin, "hey sweet," he says putting a bag behind him as he lifts me up, "what cha got there?" I ask innocently as I look over my dad's shoulder at the bag. "Wouldn't you like to know," he says tickling me, "hey!"

Dad picked up the bag while still holding me, we went to mummy and daddy's room, mum was making my outfit. "Hey mommy!" I yell as we enter the room, mom looks up at us and smiles, "hey honey and honey" she says kissing me and dad cheek. "I've got the special delivery," dad said to mom, "oh? Shall we go see what it is?" Mom asks, I nod rapidly.

We went to the back yard and daddy took out a huge pumpkin!! I squealed in excitement. "I love it daddy!" I hugged him tight then went back to look at the pumpkin. "Wan't to help carve the pumpkin? " dad asks I nod, "yes please!" "Ok"

After hours of me and daddy working on the pumpkin it looked something like.

When mum came outside she had drinks and a snack, "look mommy!" I say a I jump up and down at the sight of the pumpkin finished, "wow, it's beautiful princess

When mum came outside she had drinks and a snack, "look mommy!" I say a I jump up and down at the sight of the pumpkin finished, "wow, it's beautiful princess." Mum says, "yup your the pumpkin princess," dad says I smile. We had our snack and mum finished my outfit, it was a black and orange dress with a crown. I was the pumpkin princess at the preschool contest and won.

Dad and mom kept calling me that until ... I'm not sure why they stopped.

*FLASHBACK*

"I love you guys," I whisper as we embrace each other,"we love you more." "I love you mostest, see I love you so much I break the rules of grammar." I said, they laugh "aww baby we love you more than even that, but if you don't go get ready your gunna be late for school." I jump up and look at the clock, almost 7!