Your sweet nightmare.....Part 2 (Yandere NateMare X Reader)

Your.P.O.V

(Dreaming mode)
................"Stop.........Stop.....plz! What do you want from me?!?"

"Y/N......Heh! Dont be ridiculous....all i want....is you...."

"No! Nooo! Get away from me!!! Get away from mee!!! You monster!!!!"

Dark vines grabs my arms and legs...my whole body as i struggle talking to this...this....monster! But.....he is in a human form.

"Let me go!!! I dont want to be like you!!! I dont want to be a demon like you!!!"

"Y/N......please you have to understand.....You were born and meant to be a demon......You and i share the same blood.....Your strength are equally as mine...or rather your much more stronger then i do......also....since your whats so called "bf" out of the way....now its easy for you to be mine......"

I looked at Mat as my tears started to stream down he was tied in the chair.....His head was halfed open i can see its skull coming out also his eyes too.....i can also see its organ coming out of his stomach....his mouth was slicked open.

"You.....you....mon....monster....how...could you!!!!!" I said shouting on the top of my lungs "Who are you!!!"

I can hear statics on my ear as the he aproach me and whisper to my ear......"My name......is *static* *static* This is....all a dream......but......the dreams will come true......i will get you and make you mine.....remember that...Y/N F/N.......After all i am your sweet nightmare......Also....i am your primce in the darkness....hehehe...."

The monster chuckled and backs away slowly as the a dark aura surrounds him and disappeared.

Suddenly a light started to appear right in front of me. The dark vines started to burn away. I reached my hand at the light......it feels....so good........

(Back to reality)

Mat's.P.O.V

"Hey! Hey! Wake up! Y/N! Hey!" I shaked Y/N's arm. "Wake up sleepy head"

Y/N eyes started to open.....She groan and looked at me "M...Mat?..."

"Raise and shine baby!" I said as i smiled cheerfully but then stoped when i looked at tears at Y/N's face.

"Y/N? Is something wrong?"

Y/N suddenly hugged me. "Mat!!!! Mat!!!!" Y/N hugged me tightly as she cried even harder on my shouler i hugged her back.

"Wow! Y/N whats the matter? Why are you crying?"

"Mat your...*sob* *sob* alive..."

"Wh...what? I am alive Y/N....Y/N dont tell me its one of your nightmares again..."

Y/N burried her face on my chest. I smiled and pet her head. "Y/N....i dont know what your talking about...but....please....i am always here with you....always....so please stop crying......"

"Mat! *sob* its scary and..*sob* dark!"

"If thats ok to ask...but what happen in your dreams Y/N?"

Y/N lets go off me and looked at me "I saw this...this monster known as-"

Y/N stoped talking suddenly and she fall from the bed screaming while she holds her head.

"Y/N!!! Y/N!!!!!" I said as i grab her shoulder.

"My head!!!! My head!!! Aaaaaaugh!!!"

"Y/N!!! Hang in there!!!! I"ll-" Before i could finish my sentence i was knocked out by something. All i see before i blacked out was Y/N staring at me....no...behind me in horror as i also heard a faint chuckled behind me......

"We meet again......at last Y/N........"

To be continued......

Sorry if the chapter is short or suck..hehe deal with it!