Protect You......Part 1(Yandere Brother Nate X Little Sister Reader)

Nate's.P.O.V
Looking at my desk theres a paper and in my hand holding a pencil....Yes doing my hw (hw stands for homework for those of you didnt know <__<) I groan and looked at the time on the wall. It is 9pm....time to go the bed.....

"Big broo!!!~~" I smiled as i turn around looking at my little cute sister running towards me. I get up from my chair and huged her and lay her in my lap. "Hey Y/N...."

"Big bro~ Why do you look so....sad?"

"Huh? No..no i am not sad sweety. Big bro is just tired after school it was a busy day"

"Is it fun schooling big bro?"

"Uhh...well....Its kind of fun and well yeah..."

For the truth school is boring lately and whats worse i got bullied by some big ass jerks. Everyone in the school dosent like me because i am nerd they think i am just big loser and even girls are...just the worse...Whats worse is that my parents... no...our parents dosent even cared about us. I told them i hated that school and i was bullied also the teachers are strict. They just said yeah and they promised they will moved me.....But thats a lie....its been month...no...years they didnt moved me. Poor thing that Y/N cant go to school because our parents can't effort money for Y/N to go to school. Well....its their fault.....

What they do everything was to spend...spending...spending....spending...buying some useless junks.....Typical....Y/N also dosent have friends.....because our parents never let Y/N plays outside...they keep Y/N as a prisoner or some sorts....And whats worse they make Y/N work chores...it was supposed to be mom but she just lay on the couch or rather in her room doing make up or some girls things they do. They even scolded Y/N a lot.....Scolded her when she did the chores wrong. She would be punished by mom or maybe dad. They even left a big bruise on Y/N's leg....Shes just 9 years old......Our parents also didnt get along very well...Almost everyday in my room i can hear mom and dad screaming shouting banging some objects that can be heard.

I hate them.....i hate them.......So much....Espacially when they hurt Y/N...Its just....pain to see my precious sister being hurt by a devil like them....i have to protect....i have to protect Y/N no matter what..........And if anyone hurt Y/N......i"ll kill them...."i"ll kill them and make sute they rotten in hell.......

An insane smiles lits on my face. Y/N looked at me with her cute little confuse face "Big bro?....is something wrong? You..looked...scary...."

I smiled normally and looked at Y/N "Hmm? Oh its ok...its nothing..."

Y/N yawn "Big bro....i am tired...."

I kissed her cheek and carried her in bridal style into our bedroom (Note: If i didnt say you and Nate sleep together then put it now) I layed her in bed as Y/N curled into a ball. I lay down as well pulling the blanket to cover us and huged her..

"Big bro?"

"Hmm?"

"Please..never leave me...."

"I wont Y/N....ever i always stayed by your side.."

"Promise?"

"Promise....."

"Good night big bro...."

"Good night Y/N....i love you..."

"I love you too big bro..."

Y/N slowly closed her eyes and drift herself to sleep while i just stared at her combing her hair.....And soon i drift myself to sleep as well.

Big bro will always protect you.....Always......

To be continued.....