I Am Home...(Nate X Reader)

This was requested by Penguins_cool hope you enjoy this one shot! Warning! This is sad really sad one i wrote. So grab a tissue box and ready to cry! (If you had tears <__<)

Nate's.P.O.V
As i was sitting at my chair starring at the window depressed....I am alone...Alone in the house with no one....I grab a photo frame next to the window. The photo shows at a park with a swing or sort of playground....Theres me at the picture and next to me...is someone thats special to me...she wears (insert the color dress MUST be dress dont judge <__<) dress along with her shoes/sandels also wears a (insert color) hat. She holds my hands and smiled and so was i....Her name is....Y/N F/N....She was..lets say my best friend but now we are more like gf and bf's.

Y/N is the kindest friendliness girl that i first met besides the other girls. You see...When i was 12 or 13 i was always been bullied by a bunch of older kids. Making fun of my looks and how i am nerdy even the girls disgust me...No one wants to be friends with me...no one...not even the girls...Girls in those days only likes guys thats have a handsome looks or maybe abs but back then trust me i am nerd kid and ugly...

(Kind of a flashback tells Nate's past <__<)

I was always sitting in the big tree outside the school (After school or maybe before school if u guys wondering <__<) Sitting there...Looking at the petals that falls down on the ground....its the season of Sakura...Sometimes i pulled out a sketch book from my bag and draw or maybe sing to myself....I like singing a lot....Creating my own song its just fun really. But loneliness...is my weakness.

But something change! One day after school like usual i want to that big saksura tree and lay down...but i slept. I was sleeping...but i was intrupted...by a voice....

"Helloo....Helloo~"

I slowly open my eyes...I met a beautiful (insert color) eyes and a long/short (insert color) hair blowing by the brizzy wind. She looks at me with a curious face and smiled.

"Why are you alone??"

I sits up and stared at her eyes...

"Is something wrong?" She asked

"Huh? Oh..." I looked away "its nothing..." She giggled and siys down looking at the sakura tree.

"It's beautiful isnt it?....That petals falling down from the trees"

I looked at the skaura tree as well "Yeah it is..."

She looked at me again and gives me a handshake "My name is Y/N F/N! Its nice too meet you! Whats yours?"

"Nathan Smith...Just call me Nate"

Y/N giggle "Thats a nice name"

I smiled i got the good feeling she would be my first freind.

"Yaaay! You smile!"

"Huh?"

"Because you looked so gloomy like this" She makes a funny face of gloom making me laugh.

"See! Hahaha!"

"Nooo i didnt!"

"Anyway umm why are you alone?"