Mine Alone....Part 3(Yandere NateMare X Nate X Mat X Reader)

Your.P.O.V
Your head hurts....You slowly open your eyes.....you saw 3 figures....but you cant see it clearly because its blurry.

"Hey! She's awake!"

"Yeah..." a voiced beam out

When you gain your concious you can now see the figure.....on your right was Jack and in the middle was Mark...But in the left...you didn't recognize...But its a male...Who is he? He seems familiar....

You tried to move your hand but cant...you realized you were handcuff in bed.

"Hello Miss Y/N...Having a nice nap?" Jack said while he sits down next to you but not close.

"Whats going on!! Where am i?!"

"We are in....our master's house Y/N..." The male you didn't recognize sits next to you as well.

"Wh...Who are you?"

"Me? You dont know me?"

You shocked your head "No..."

"Hehe....i guess you forgot...My name...is Nate"

"Nate?...Why do you looked a lot like-"

"I am his copy..."

"Wha....What?"

"Yeah...I am his replica....but i served the original....that is master NateMare himself..."

"How....Why...Why?! His a monster!"

"And so we are Y/N" Mark,Nate and Jack stared at you with a creepy smug
in their face brings you shiver in spine.

Suddenly the door opens. Jack and Mark immediately gets up and bow. You looked at the door and saw...NateMare.

"Good evening master..." Jack and Mark said while bowing.

NateMare just nod his head and went to you. "Hello master..." Nate said as he get up giving NateMare a slight bow.

"Leave....."

Mark,Jack and Nate immediately went for the door and leaves the room. NateMare smirked as he sit on the bed and scoot more to you while you back away in fear.

"Well...Well.....its been 5 years.....hello again my love"

"Get the hell away from me!!!"

"Aaah....Still the same as ever i see...heh...you never change Y/N"

"I hate you!!! I hate you so much!!" You gasp "Where is Felix and Mat?!?!? Where are they?!"

"Heh...Why do you care about that jerk..." NateMare said as he hold your two hands and looked at you with hunger in his eyes.

"You know Y/N since you ate handcuffed in the bed...i always wanted to do this really...." NateMare said as he licks his lips (<--- In a sexy way)

You gasp and your eyes widen in fear...You know what he meant and you dont want that! Crap! You shocked you head voilently "No! Nonono! Please no!!" As you close your eyes and tears stream down from your face.

"Heh....please Y/N i will be gentle.." NateMares's eyes sparkles as he start sniffing your neck and lick them. "I wonder.....how loud you moan my name...Y/N"

"No! Please no"

NateMare smirked and start unbottoning your collar shirt but stoped as a loud door burst open

The soldier salutes at NateMare "Master NateMare!!!"

NateMare turn around with anger "What is it?!"

"We are under attack by unknown army! Also those two prisoners has escaped!!"

"Tch! That bastard! Send the dark army and summon the great Itrift (<---I am a huge fan of ff= Final fantasy. For those of you guys didnt know whats an itrift lets just say a monster...from hell!! Nah just kidding but it is a monster and it fire all over the place! Nah just search it up for you know correction..hehe..carry on)"

NateMare looked at you and smirked "I"ll be back love.......Nate" Nate then appeared from the shadows "Yes master? You called..."

"Yes i did.....I want you to take Y/N to saftey where those traitors cant find her..."

"As you wish master...."

NateMare amd the soldier leaves the room and close the door from behind.

Nate handcuffed you. You were about to punch him in the face but Nate already put a spell on you causing you to sleep. "Heh.....Yout think i fallen to that? Nice try..." Nate carried you in bridal style and takes you to somewhere....

To be continued.....

And so the next chapter guys!!!! Also put that down if i didnt say that you are in a castle NateMare's castle yeah not house sorry guys.It will be the awesome god damn episode! And yessss in this story NateMare and the others haved super powers (Well unfortunately Mat and Felix havent powered up so it didnt show but it will in the next chapteh )soooo there is gonna be war and shit going in here dawg!!! Yaay!

Alright!! I want you guys to tell me what should i put to your allies force like you know example Mat and Felix good guys yeah?  (Not Marzia because shes death remember <__< Well if you want me to resurrection her thats fine she can be a angel! That would be cool guys i mean dang Marzia the angel of light she would kick ass peoples butts! Am i right? Haha...yeah..)

Spoilers!!!!!!! I am gonna put the mighty someone to your team and fight with Mark!!! And also!!!! Cry (Cryoatic) will be in here too Yuuup! Its gonna great fun stuff!! Yaaaay!!!

Also guys do you want me gives you guys super powers? If yes comment below! If i were you my power will be darkness! Yuup! Darkness is my thing! Hahaha! RULER OF THE NIGHT!! Uhum...sorry...

And i wanted to ask...Do you want NateMare to die or live? If you choose die then Mat will live also with Felix and if you choose live welp Felix and Mat will die and the allies too. Your choise! The fate is up to you! So the most comments will tell the faiths aye! Dont blame meh! No options guys sorry....

Ok i hope you guys have a awsome day! Because i am! Wohooo!! And i"ll see you guys in the next chapteh! Ba bye!!

And you are welcome to tell me what moves or you know how to fight what styles and weapons they use just tell me i ma gonna write that down as best as i could.

Note: its gonna be kind of ff=final fantasy battle mode along with dynasty warriors<--- Yup a game guys a gaaame! Its a cool game if you guys are intrested to check it out!