Mine alone....Part 5(Yandere NateMare X Nate X Mat X Reader)

Its confirmed that you will have a fire power! Warning swearing words up ahead and fighting scenes

Mat's.P.O.V
Solider of dark and light fighting burst of explosions everywhere as me, Ian and Anthony entered the castle.

"Holy crap!!" Anthony said. I started to run as well as Ian and Anthony. I looked at my left and suprisingly i saw Ken fighting with...holy shit! Is that Jack?! He just turn into a huge god damn monster with two green eye balls?! Holy shiit!

Jack's attack Ken with his eye balls tentacle but Ken dogged it. Ken then noticed me i was looking and giving me "sup dude" face Ken then pulled out his big gun and shoot Jack. Jack didnt had time to react to dogged the attacks and was about to get hit! But suddenly Jack was shielded by....Mark?! Marks big weapon that appears to be an axe. Mark then use an attack round house with his axe spinning around targeting to Ken. Ken got hit and was thrown to a wall. Ken fainted.

Mark was about to finish his final hit blow to Ken but stoped as if its appeared to be daggers shooting him. Mark backflip dogging the daggers. Cry then use his big katana to air slash Mark and Mark got hit. Cry cast a magic spell called Gravity (<--- Not the move for floating mkay its like dark shadow ball) And a huge big gravity squeezed Mark but then Mark managed to break the spell.

Cry cast a healing artes to Ken. Ken immediately healed up and gets up.

"Thanks Cry!"

Cry gives a thumbs up "No problem..."

Suddenly a dark thunder apeared from the sky and hit Cry.

"Cry!!!" Ken shout

Cry was paralyzed and unable to move.

"Oh no! They need our help!" I shouted and was about to run to them but stoped as Anthony grab my shoulder. I looked at Anthony who shoked his head he then pointed at the sky.

I looked at the sky and saw two figures i know.....

"Eheheheheh!~ Now for the finish touch!!!!" Morgan restoring a huge shadow ball to hit Cry and Ken. Morgan then unlished the shadow ball to Ken and Cry but suddenly a light barrier appeared. My eyes widen as the one who cast the barrier was.....Marzia?!?!? She's alive!!!???

Morgan gritted her teeth and groan "Heh!!! You bitched!"

Marzia cast a parlayzing heal to Cry and Cry recovered immediately.

"Good thing your here in time Marzia"

Marzia swipe her goddess hair and smiled "Yeah! Now enough chit chat! And lets end thiss!!!" Marzia said as she peparing her golden arrowed pointing at her enemy. Ken swich his gun into a buster sword and Cry grabs another katana from his back.

Jack growls and his tentecale grews into 4. Mark smiled widely and his big axe is getting bigger. Morgan smirks and giggles pulling out her giant big reaper.

I can see the power flowing to them.

Ian then shakes my shoulder "There is not time!! Lets go!!"

I noded my head and we kept running.

Entered the big o dark Link castle!! Yeah! Dark link is bae btw XD

I entered the castle. The hall was huged and has a loong way to walk also stairs to a different level. We kept climbing the stairs and more strange rooms as we kept running.

"This is so weird....." Anthony said looking left and right

"This can be a trap...Be careful!" I said

Anthony and Ian nods its head and we kept running to another rooms.

About 5 or 10 minutes later....we just kept running and running the stairs didnt went to an end. Anthony and Ian was exausted but i wasnt.Anthony and Ian sits down

"Ian...Anthony..." I said

"Bro....This isnt right! We kept climbing and there is no end! We kept running to strange rooms" Anthony said

"Yeah! My head is pretty dizzy....." Ian said as he swipe his forehead that is sweating with his hand.

Its true....My head is pretty dizzy too just like Ian said. Suddenly i can hear a laugh echo from the hall way.

"Did you hear that?" I said as i looked at Ian and Anthony

"What bro? I didnt hear anything..."

"Yeah i agree with Ian...."

My ears suddenly change into white wolf. I close my eyes and lisen to the sound again.........Another laugh.....

"Guys! We got company!" I said.

Suddenly out of knowhere a huge some kind of shadow ball aiming to us but i dogged it but it hit Ian and Anthony.

"Guys!!-"

"Well...Well...Well...What do we have here?"

I looked at front and gritted my teeth...

"Nate...."

Uhhhhhh about the singing power for Nate maybe not confirmed...Sorry guys maybe mkay dont know

Nate smirked and hold his huge want on his right hand.

Anthony and Ian gets up and tranform themself into a tigers.

"Mat!! Go!! Leave this to us!!" Ian growled.

I noded my head and run fastely passed Nate before he can react.

Nate looked behind and was casting a shadow ball to me but he was hit by Anthony's blast roar (and again its a move from a game hehe) Nate growled and turn around looking and Ian and Anthony. And so the battle begins...

I kept running and finally stoped into a huge red door. "This must be it!" I mumbled. I open the door it was heavy but with my wolf strengh i can do it. The door was slam close behind me. I walked and slowly...and slowly i transform myself.

The full moon brightens me as i kept walking. I stoped as i looked in front of me.

"NateMare....."

NateMare turns around and looked at me "Heh....Mattew..."

"Where is Y/N?!?!?!"

"She is safe with me.......Like i said she is mine Mattew! And no one would take her away from me!" NateMare spread his black wings and his eyes turn to red and yellow. "And you should die!" Skys turns into bpack. The moon is red...lets say there is two moon right now....NateMare hands becomes claws and he is holding a big hammer.

"So...it begins..."

To be continued......

Nyaaahaaaa dont blame meh! Ok for the next chapter You! YOU reader chan will face NateMare!! Comon girl! Its gonna be cool! Well Mat isnt strong as NateMare so he get defeated easily...So yeah! I am sorry if this chapter sucks or it dosent makes sense whatever anyways see you guys in the next chapteh! Byeeee