Protect You....Part 2 (Yandere Brother Nate X Little Sister Reader)

3 years later you went to school

Your.P.O.V
"Bye mom bye dad! I am going to school now!" You said smiling. Your parents noded their head without looking at you or response to you because their busy what their doing now sitting at the table looking at thier newspaper. You are pretty much upset of how they respond to you. You wish that your parents just give you a good bye kiss or hug but that would never happen.

You saw your brother Nate coming downstairs. You run to him and hugged him.

"Big bro!~"

Nate smiled and kissed your forhead "Hey Y/N~"

"Big bro! Lets go! We'er gonna be late for school!" You said pulling your brothers hand.

Nate giggles "Alright alright"

You and Nate we'er about to get out but stoped when your mom called your brother.

"Nate!"

Nate turn around and face your mom "Yes?"

"After school i want you to do chores! You know the chores i told you yesterday" your mom said loudly well because she had a high tone.

"Yes mom..."

Your mom then looked back at her newspaper. You saw your brother face lookes...pretty pissed and gives a tch sound.

"Big bro?" You said looking up with worried face

Nate looked at you and smiled "Its ok..Anyway we should get going"

You smiled and holds Nate's hand and leaves tye house. Your school isnt far away from your house.

*Timeskip arrived at school in the hallway heading to class*

"I"ll see you at lunch or break time Y/N"

"Ok! Bye big bro!~"You hugged your big bro for the last time and heads to class.

(Wondering what grade you are? Your grade 4 and your brother is grade 11 keep that in mind <__<)

You sit at your usual spot next to the window. You watched students getting on their sits. You
Looked at the time at The wall it said its still 7:00 your class starts at 7:30 so you still have some free time...You pulled your favorite booked which is (insert name of the book) from your bagpack and starts reading it.

You were enjoying reading it then stoped at the half page because someone slam on your desk. You shocked and looked at the person who slam your desk. Turns out it was one of your...bullys...Yes you had a bullys at school...a lot of them...And this person is the worst bully that he/she that you ever met..his/her name is B/N (Bully's name)...

She/He takes your booked from your hand and throw it on the floor.

"Hey!!!" You shout

"Well well well if isnt the loser named Y/N? Eh? Pfft! Loser! Chicken! Hahahah!!"

You were about to take the booked from the floor when B/N tooked it first and raised it in the air si that you cant reach it.

"Give it back!!!" You said while jumping trying to reach the booked

"You wanted? Huuh? You wanted?" B/N said still holding the booked. Suddenly B/N pushed you really hard and you fell down with a loud thump on the floor. B/N then throws the booked directly at your face.

"Then take it! Bwhahaha! Loser!" B/N laugh as he/she went back to her/his sit.

Your tried to hold your tears...i mean the fact you get smacked by a booked is real pain in the ass. You felt a nosebleed from your nose.....You get up and sit down and pulled a tissue from your bagpack wiping the nosebleed from your nose. You can feel a pair of laughing, whispers, staring whatever it is and you can hear the student said clearly about you...negatively....