I hate you......Part 4 Final! (Cheater Bf Nate X Mat X Gf Reader)

So people said they want Nate to be normal so not yandere right? Your wish is granted Also swearing words up ahead you been warn! Enjoy!

Your.P.O.V
While you and Mat talking and laughing suddenly there is loud knock on the door. You looked at Mat with a worried expression. Mat smiled and hold your hands.

"Its gonna be ok....Just stay here i"ll be back in a sec"

You noded your head and Mat went for the door.You can hear Mat opens the door when suddenly you heard a voice shouting. You get up and rush up to Mat. You couldn't belive your eyes.....You saw your ex bf standing there.

"Nate?" You said while your walked to Mat hiding behind his back "What are you doing here?"

"What am i doing here?! I was looking for you!!! Where have you been?!?!?" Nate said almost shouting at the last part "The fuck you doing in Mat's house?! Huuuh?!?!? Flirting?!?!?!?"

Your eyes widen with angered and grabs Nate's shirt collar "Lisen here bitch!!!! Do you know what the fuck did you do when i was away?! Huuh?! Huuh?! Well guess what! Your having a fucking sex with Morgan!!!"

Nate was shocked and gulp "Wh..What?...What do you mean? I didnt have se-"

"Shut the fuck up!!! I can hear moaning and shit! Your enjoying it! And ohhh!!!! You said that she is the best girl then i am!! And she called you what?! Natey or cutey and shit!!"

"Y/N its not what it is!"

"You know what?! I am fucking done with you!!!"

You pushed Nate and holds Mats hand. Mat face was shocked because this is the first time he saw you mad like crazy.

"Get out!! I already had a new bf...."

"Y/N-"

"I said scram goddammit!"

"Y/N please give me one mor-"

"Psh! Giving you ine more chance after having a sex with Morgan? Hah! You gonna be kidding me!"

"Y/N i-"

"She said get out Nate...." Mat said while holding your hand.

Nate looked at you and tears can be seen a singke tear on his eyes.

"Fine.....Fine...if thats what you wanted fine........And i am sorry again Y/N...."

"Nate......just go...."

"Alright.....Mat" Nate said looking up to Mat

"Yes?"

"Take very good care of Y/N be the best bf and be sure to make her happy always"

Nate smiled and turn around opening the door. Nate giving you a last glance on you "Good bye...Y/N F/N..."

"Good bye...Nathan Smith..."

Nate then leaves and close the door behind him.

You buried your face in Mat's shoulder and cried. Mat hugs you.

"Its ok....its ok.....i know how ot feels like...its ok..." Mat pets your head.

"Dammit! That *sob* idiot!!"

"I know....i know....Now hush....its gonna be ok..."

"I know*sob* Just let me...let out the pain"

"Alright...alright...take your time"

You cried for awhile as Mat still hugging you.

Rain still can be heard outside as someone was watching you outside the window. Nate smiled and wears the hood and went home.

"No matter what..Mat make her happy for me...i know i broke her heart....but please.....take good care pf her...i still love her.....But shes yours now..."

The End

Its a normal ending guuys!!!! Actually Mat didnt do much in this chapter so yeah deal with it!