Mine alone....Part 4(Yandere NateMare X Nate X Mat X Reader)

Background outside the castle not far away and there is big tree in there.

Mat's.P.O.V
"That was...*pant* *pant* close..." I said as i carried Felix in my back. I set  Felix down...He was still unconcious....probably those guards beat him up for not taking their orders...Damn those jerks! I sit down on the soft grass crossing my legs and arm.

What should i do......

Y/N is out there......she needs my help...

What should i do......

The full moon hasn't appeared yet.....

Felix hasnt awken yet and his not fully powered and so am i...

We cant get back to the castle....There's Jack, Nate and Mark...Their strong opponent....And the boss is NateMare himself....i cant beat em...what should i do? I need help...i need a plan! Come on Mat! Think! Think!

Suddenly a loud explosion can be heard. I looked at the castle. There are fire smokes everywhere!

"What the?!-"

"Oiiiiii!!!! Matteeewwww!!!" I turn around and saw someone approaching me.

My eyes widen in surprise "A...Anthony? Ian?!" (<---Smosh has confirmed) Anthony and Ian went to me and hug me.

"Bro your ok!" Anthony said as he kept hugging me tighter

"God dammit Mat! we were so worried about you!' I an said as he pets my head

"Wha- How did you find us here?"

"Well lets say a little help from someone"

"Annnd who is these someone?"

"Mmm you'll see"

i looked at Felix who is groaning. i kneel down to him and shake his shoulder "Felix! hey Felix! you ok?"

Felix looked at me stretching his head "Hey...man....where...are we?"

"We are outside the castle we are safe"

Felix looked at his right which is he is seeing Anthony and Ian standing there "Hey! Mat didnt know you brought our friends"

"Well dont thank me thank them i didnt do anything"

Felix tried to get up but i stoped him from getting up because his leg is injured "Woah! buddy! you need to rest!"

"But-"

"Its ok! Me, Ian and Anthony will handle things you should take a rest"

"Actually its not just the two of us Mat" Anthony said

"Huh?"

Ian pulled out his phone from his pocket and called "Hello this is Ian speaking! We found Mat and Felix! We need a rescue helicopter also a healer.........Thanks bye" Ian hang up the phone "The helicopter will be here in no time..."

i looked at the castle...i can here more explosion can be heard and magics smokes too. "Hey Ian"

"Hmm?"

"Did you send T/N (<----Team name...i am not good at naming teams so you decided whats the teams name or army whatever you guys like) soldier?"

Anthony smirks "Well yes we did beside we are one of em"

"Hey you didnt tell me you join the T/N army!"

"Well to bad! you are to busy with your gf while you didnt looked our text message groups" Ian said. "Speaking of gf....Where's Y/N?"