Mine alone.....Part 6(Yandere NateMare X Nate X Mat X Reader)

Dream mode or rather sleep mode

Your.P.O.V

"Why....am..i...so...weak?" You said closing your eyes...its feels like you were floating....upside down..and down...into the debt of darkness....

"Why...am i am i not strong...like the others....why am i always the one who left behind.......Why....." A single tear fell down from your eyes.

"Maybe i should disappear........And...never actually exist...i am just useless to others......And i am always the one who's being saved all the time...i always caused so much trouble......Why....cant i.....at least saved......one....friend......why....."

......................................................

..............................

......................................

"Your are not weak Y/N......You just never tried"

You gasp "Who...Who's there?"

"Open your eyes Y/N and face the fear you had in you...for long time.."

"i....i cant.....i am scared...i am too scared to face my fear!!!" You shout. Suddenly a shadow hand appeared out of no where grabbing your whole body. You didnt struggled or scream...You just let it...be....

"I just.....i just want to die! And never been born!! And none of this never happens!!"

" Y/N....Dont you remember your main...goal?....Your promise you made? Who you really are?"

Suddenly a flash of memories lingers in your head.

A couple of flash backs memories

You open your eyes (<----Still in dream mode guys) You looked around it appears you were in some kind of a small village. People passed you....You were invincible....You were confused.....You had a familiar feeling....You know this place somehow but you just dont know where....maybe you just forgot....You walked around the village searching for clues. After a long time of searching you get tired and you were sweating....You were looking for shades and thankfully you saw a big tree.

You walked to the big tree and sits down spreading your leg and closed your eyes. Brizzy wind passed your entire body making you feel cool. Suddenly you heard a voiced...You open your left eye and looked at your right.

You saw a girl with (insert color) long dress covering her legs her eys are E/C and her (insert color) hair was tied up into two pigtails. She was holding a basket filled with flowers. She looks somehow similier....or...maybe it was.....you

"Is that........me?...." You said looking at the girl. The girl then looked at the tree (If i didnt mention it was Sakura season so put it on) The girls eyes sparkled as a single petal falling down at her hand.

"Its so beautiful!!"

You looked at the tree as well "It is....beautiful..." You looked at the girl again...She's smilling...She's so happy....It reminds you something....But you just cant remember.....

"Y/N!"

You turn around and saw a man approaching you and the girl. The girl run to him and hugged him before he would react "Daddy!!" A memory flash to your head. Now you remember this moment...that you hugged your father...and that little girl was you...yourself....You watched as the little you hugged your father.

Your dad kneel down "Y/N Where have you been? I been looking for you..."

"I...i am sorry dad i was umm..playing with my new friend!"