Mine alone....Part 7 Final!(Yandere Demon NateMare X Wolf Mat X Phoniex Reader)

Dont mind the tittle i put here because in this chapteh is all just insane! Have fun reading....(maybe <___<)

No one's.P.O.V
As the battle kept on going with no end......Ken's group (Which is Marzia and Cry) were defeated by Mark's group. Mark smirked and was about to give a final blow but suddenly they were shooted from the sky with bullets.

Cry looked up and saw Felix in the helicopter holding a machine gun with him. Felix then jumped from the helicopter. Felix gaved a good bye waved to the helicopter as they were turning into another direction.

Felix then noticed Marzia and gaved a suprise face.

"M...Marzia?!" Felix said as he run to her and hugged her "Your alive?!"

Marzia hugged back as Felix cried in her shoulder "Yeah...i was resurrected"

"Gah! Enough with the lovey dovey!"

Ken,Marzia,Cry and Felix looked at Morgan and the others stand up.

"You guys are a pain in the ass!" Mark said as he stretched his hand.

"Why dont you just die!" Jack screamed fixing his tentacle eyes

"Ehehehehe~ they need a sufication to die!" Morgan laugh satanicly "And feed to my little bats!"

Marzia smirked "That wont happen! You will burn to crisp and your little bats first before us!"

"Haaaah! Let us just finish this battle so i can just go home and watch my champ!" Ken said

"Hey i am just warming up! Show me what you got!" Felix said as he pulls out two guns.

"Hmp......I got a lot of things to learn after this...." Cry said

And soon the battle between those two begin again as Felix a newcome party from Ken's team joins into the battle!

As for Mat and NateMare......

Mat's.P.O.V
As I battled NateMare i though i would win this battle but...i was wrong he is too strong...That demon power inside him....Grewing much stronger in his body....And now i lay in the ground bleeding in pain as my wolf form slowly transform myself back to human. Dammit! This is the end.....

NateMare pointed the sword in my neck. NateMare smirked as i stared into his yellow and red eyes.

"Any last words?" NateMare said as he a little bit slice my neck which makes my neck bleed a litte.

I just kept silence still staring at NateMare then i close my eyes....This is the end....i cant save Y/N...This is over for me.....NateMare wins...i am going to die today.....I failed my promise....I am sorry Y/N i couldnt save you....

NateMare smirked "Good bye...Mattew" NateMare swings his sword and was about to slice my neck.

Suddenly i heard a (ting! I dont know what to call it!!) I open my eyes as i stared a figure (its dacing back so Mat didnt see its face yet) blocking NateMare's sword with a (insert weapon) ......Flames all over its body.....wears a red dress.....

I saw NateMare's eyes. "Y/....Y/N?..." My eyes widen as well as NateMare mention's Y/N's name.

Y/N swings her (wepons name) to NateMare but NateMare dogged it and steps back.

"Y/N....is that...you?" I said. Y/N turn around and looked at me. She then kneel down to me and cast a healing spell though it didnt heal my wounds completely. Her eyes change into...red...but not blood red....but flames.....