Protect you...Part 3 Final! (Yandere Brother Nate X Little Sister Reader)

Warning gores up ahead you been warn...

Your.P.O.V
Your (insert color) eyes opens slowly as you yawn. Birds chirping can be heard along with a sunlight that shine from your curtains window. You looked beside you and saw your big brother sleeping peacefully. You were kind of sad and angered that last night he said he will come back home not late but he broke promise.....You were about to smacked him with a pillow at his face but you just can't resist his cute face.

You slowly get off from the bed quitely so that you wont wake your brother up but failed. Nate yawn and opening his brown eyes and looked at you.

"Morning Y/N~" He said still in his sleepy tone while wiping his eyes.

You crossed your arm and looked at him with angred with no respone.

Nate noticed that and immediately get up from the bed looking at you "Whats wrong Y/N?"

You just kept silent and still staring at him. Really?! Did he forgot the promise or something?! Dammit! Nate kneel down and grabs your shoulder

"Whats wrong? Why are you giving me that face?"

You turn around still crossing your arm.

"Hmp!"

"Y/N?...."

"Hmp!!!!"

"Y/N seriously whats wrong?"

"Oh you know whats wrong?!" You said out loud "Try to rethink with your brain!!"

Nate rubs his head and try to think hard....

"Oh....Oh! Oh my god! I am sorry Y/N! I forgot about the promise"

You didn't respond.

"Looked Y/N i am sorry-"

"Do you know how long i been waiting you big bro?! You said you"ll come hime not late!!" You said

"Y/N i know but-"

"Where have you been?!?"

"I-"

"Are you talking or doing that with girls again?!?!?"

"Y/N! I would never-"

"Leave me alone!!"

"Y/N-"

"I said leave me alone!!"

You went to your bed again and pull your blanket all over your body. Nate didnt moved an inch and just stare at you and all went silent.......

"Can you just leave?!" You said nearly shouting at the last part.

Nate shocked his head and lay down as well next to you.

You groan "Big bro! Please...."

No response......

You gave uo and turn around and sees your brother..staring at you....For you its pretty much creepy with thise black eyes....

"Y/N.....I am sorry...."

You said nothing and hugged your bro. Nate hugged you back tightly.

"Just dont do it again big bro...."