say Aye! ;)

A is for Alike, just like you and Harry.

I still remember when I was skimming through a magazine (nvdr. Joepie) and I read an article about a certain guy called Jacob Skelton. He filled 2 pages, all about how he looked like Harry Styles. The heartthrob who's a part of One Direction. ;)

I'm a stalker I know, but I googled him.

I saw some pictures and stuff and found him pretty cute.

Well more than that actually. I hang over the couch in an unhumanly position, giggling as I reread the interview and when I saw his smile, his dimples, his curls, ugh just everything.

It was like some fan-bom exploded in me, spreading some virus through my body. Slowly but surely this guy would take over me.

I followed him on Twitter but hadn't tweet him yet I think. I did send him a mail a few days later asking if I could write a fanfiction about him? I totally counted that as a media purpose haha

By 8 February I had changed my twitter name to IHeartJacob, lol and that was the day he followed me. I still got the mail that said that haha.

I don't try to make others jealous now, I just remember that that was officially the day my mind went crazy and I started doing stuff... That was the day I went mental for good ;).

Dear Jacob thanks for the follow back then. I might have seemed just a trouble girl or a fan or something and in my eyes you weren't completely my idol yet but look where we are today:

You're still regretting that decision and I'm still cray cray about you ;).

31 DAYS TO GO! :O

Happy Almost Birthday Jacob x