it's called being Fabulous!

F is for the flip, that makes us all gasp for air.

This is quite the sad one as well... I think it happened somewhere after the Omegle conversation. I overrate sometimes and I tweeted something along the lines that I had cried over Jacob Skelton but that it weren't happy tears.

Then there was like this person who totally started insulting me in my DM's, I really found that person was right on that moment though and I felt guilty.

So I DM'ed Jacob a big sorry and how I hoped he didn't hate me, that it wasn't meant offended but that I was just a bit upset and outed it the wrong way.

However Jacob DM'ed back. He said that it was okay even though he didn't know what I was talking about. (it was formed differently I know, but it came over like that anyway so)

I didn't quite know if I should have been relieved that you were okay with it, or the fact that you didn't even knew about it. I couldn't/can't blame you though Jacob, I tweet you so many times sometimes, your mentions probably broke aha.

It was just yet another wake up call, you're quite the busy guy these days. I would just dump my internet connection if someone stalked me as much as I do to you ;)

Dear Jacob, I always keep wondering whether you notice something or not. I always try to imagine how you could react and I think that's kind of the engine that drives me further. I'm so sorry for stalking you ;P

26 DAYS TO GO! :O

Happy Almost Birthday Jacob x