you Kai?

K is for Karl, your dad who was good at the interview.

A/N: This one is a bit different. I asked an actual celebrity how it was to be the idol, he isn't some Harry Styles but heck he's cute and funny and he presents on tv (it's Matt Richardson lol) and yeah just see.. :)

So via his site I contacted Matt Richardson, just straight up asking how it is to be the idol. And how he was around fans and what crazy things they have done etc.

He replied to me (I KNOOOW RIGHT I WAS HAPPY ASDFGHJKL! Sorry...). He said that he doesn't really has fans, he has people who like what he does but not really some crazed fans, he said I most likely am the only one. (DAWW Matt you making me blush ;p calling me crazed and I haven't even properly stalked you ;))

Okay but then I told him that that most likely wasn't true, and that he did at least had people asking him for a picture and stuff. I asked him what the famous people then feel?

And he answered that they do, but he more feels like they like him for his job (as presenter since alot of people watch the Xtra factor) instead of liking him for what he is good in. Comedy. which is what he actually wants, not that people like him because they saw him on tv so he must be famous. Also he didn't really know what to think about the autographs and stuff, it was still new to him.

It reminded me of Jacob, you know, he's just a teenage boy actually. Got recognised as Harry Styles and now people want a picture with him for that. Or at least most of them do :) (I don't say my family doesn't like Jacob for Jacob! :p) He doesn't seem to mind though, do you? but looks aren't considered as a talent and I feel really sorry for saying that. Are we all actually a bunch of girls (and maybe guys) liking a once regular boy just because he is popular now? I don't know, I felt like sharing that.

Dear Jacob, This ended quite sad and I just wanted you to know that you are special to us. Don't doubt that ;) x

21 DAYS TO GO! :O

Happy Almost Birthday Jacob x