Surprise!! ;p

S is for Skelts, the fandom you deserve.

A/N: This one is send in by Sarah or @Sarah_Hale101 on twitter x

Jacob, oh Jacob, the boy who looks like Harry Styles. You're a special kind of nerd. Oh, did I just call you a nerd? Yes, yes I did, cause to me you are babe. Lol.

Jacob when I first saw you, I couldn't really care for who you were? (Sorry, but I didn't. You were cute though ;) And everyday when I went to YouTube, your video of you Daybreak kept showing up. Curiously, I FINALLY watched you video. And my first thought of you

"Damn! He has a deep voice for a 15 year old."

I'm not joking, that's what I liturally thought of you and so did my friends. But then I realized, you are really cute. So as a weirdo I am, I looked you up on YouTube. And I watched a recent video you uploaded. Which was the cinnamon challenge video. (Which I died laughing cause of your reaction) and I found your twitter. So I started getting information about you. (Thank you other skelts for telling me) and I thought. "What the hell did I just get myself into... again..." But you're a really cool dude. Weird, crazy, screams like a girl/joker, but cool.

Like any other, I have a crush on you...even though when I comment or tweet you it doesn't sound like it (Sorry). When you decided you were going to skype with anyone, I wanted to do that, but I got too nervous to talk to you :/ I don't know why, but you make me nervous...don't make fun of me. You always make me smile :) I just think you're so cute when you do things. I like your hair and eyes, I love your humour, even though you're the only one laughing ;) And I like the way you say retarted and pedafile. It sounds funny, but funny in a cute way :)

Now this message comes to an end Happy 16th Birthday Jacob!

Love, Sarah (@Sarah_Hale101)

13 DAYS TO GO! :O

Happy Almost Birthday Jacob x