Jakyyyyy

J is for Jacob, your beautiful first name.

Jacob you are just one wonderful piece of human ;) If I had to sum up everything I like about you, it'd be a long list. It won't be an endless one and that's just totally honest. But it'd be a unique one :)

It won't just say looks like teenage heartthrob Harry Styles.

No it would say how it's beautiful to watch you grow (I know that sounded parentish but don't overthink everything like that).Or discover things you hadn't notice before, like how I first thought when I saw your video that the brown door behind you was an actual door, but later I found out it's a closet. Then I just like to smile :)

How it's fun to watch your first video till your last, laugh everytime you see it but know why. And you can tell it everytime again, everytime you see that video or just see Jacob.

Like the way you laugh and scream :) it's something special but I honestly think it's awesome ;p

Or the way you like to say things. The way your mind works is just a fascinating different. It's like if I posed the question bath or shower? And everyone answered shower and you bath. It wouldn't be just standing out, you would be standing out with a reason.

A reason that often makes me laugh at just how silly it can be. Yet I like it even more :)

Yes your hair is fluffy and I just get jealous sometimes looking at you when you flick it, needing to put my hands under my lap bc I want to run them through it (don't deny it, we all want to do it ;))

The reason why I desperatly like to gain knowledge about you is undescribeable though, I can't tell you more than this.

My list could say he's cute or adorable, he pulls retarted faces but sometimes I just like to think, well I just know, there's more. And that's the part I desperatly want to gain knowledge of. I know I don't do that by knowing in which country you are, or how many siblings you have but in some way it does...

Dear Jacob, you would have a long list, each thing described way too long, but at the end it'd be all true x

22 DAYS TO GO! :O

Happy Almost Birthday Jacob x