ripped Elephant

E is for Enchanting, and we're very aware.

A/N: Normally the titles aren't related to the story AT ALL :p but this one kind off is :p

Okay Jacob, remember that time you announced you were going on Omegle, randomly chatting with people?

Well I certainly do. I had two tabs opened up, one with your twitter and one with Omegle, my cursor already on the start to chat button and my interest Jacob Skelton ;).

As soon as there appeared a new tweet on your profile, I started a chat, just hoping that the tweet said you were on now. And you were, because you never guess who's face I saw first.

See the reason you don't remember talking to a crazy mofo like me is because my computer crashed as soon as I allowed Omegle to control my webcam. My whole pc just crashed and I sat there frustrated, watching you say hello? for a few times before skipping me.

I went to cry into my pillow and my stuffed elephant was clutched between my fingers, I pulled it hard every now and then. I had been so close...

Then a ripping sound had made me cry even harder. I had ripped Paul, the stuffed elephant I already have since my birth, and a big gap was showing.

I cried even harder, I was alone since my dad was working a nightshift at the hospital. I cried till I felt like puking and after a while I just fell asleep.

Dear Jacob, it's weird knowing how you can either make me happy or tear me apart. I still love you though.

27 DAYS TO GO! :O

Happy Almost Birthday Jacob x