Chapter 5: Confessions

Vampire Knight opening XD
________________________________

"W-what!?" I exlaim at Zero.

"Don't play dumb," he says to me, "You have blood on your shirt, it's obvious."

"I-I'm not! I swear!" I defend myself.

"Tsk, I'll bring you to the headmaster," he tells me.

We both enter through the grand doors to the headmaster, only to see Kaname sitting there talking to him. Great.

"She's a vampire," Zero surely said, interrupting whatever they were talking about.

"W-what? N-no, I'm not!" I say.

"No, she isn't," I hear Kaname say, "But she does have blood on her shirt, blood of a Level E."

Zero looks embarassed, but brushes it off. "Then what is she?"

"Have you ever heard of Ghouls?" The headmaster butted in. I blush slightly.

"Are you implying that she is a Ghoul?" Kaname asks, the headmaster just nods.

"Is it true?" He then asks me, giving a cold stare.

"I, umm," I stutter again.

"Just spit it out!" Zero yells at me. Rude, I think to myself.

"Y-yes..."

"Well, what are we going to do?" Kaname asks the Headmaster, "I suggest we put her in the night class."

"Yes, that would be good," he says, "From now on, you are in the night class, pack your stuff, we are bringing you to the moon dorm."

--Time skip brought to you by Headmasters dancing~--

I move all my stuff into my new dorm. I have one all to myself again.

"We will bring your new uniform in, in a little bit. Get comfortable." Kaname tells me.

"O-ok" I reply.

I got a lot of weird looks and whispers from the night class on the way here, especially from Aido. He looked really shocked and confused. I also bumped into Yuuki while walking with Kaname to the moon dorms. I give her a weak smile, and she also looked really confused. I notice Kaname whisper something in her ear, he said " I will tell you later, but keep quiet." She just nodded.

I plop myself on my bed. I knew I would never have a peaceful life.

After a while, I hear a knock on the door. It's Kaname, with my uniform.

"Oh, uh, t-thank you," I say, grabbing it and closing the door.

Apparently, I now have classes at night. Kaname explained it to me while we were walking. I like this better, now I wouldn't have to be sneaky while I was out, since I'm free during the day and I don't sleep.

But then doubt came over me. How will the Night Class students react to this? Will they like me? I already knew their secret, and I think that Kaname knew that. I still wonder about that night when I was in the tree, did Kaname actually see me?

Do the other night class students know about ghouls? Probably, since Kaname knew, but Zero still looked confused. He is a vampire after all, but why was he in the day class? Does Kaname or the headmaster know about that? Whatever, I really shouldn't worry about other people's problems.

I can't believe he called me a vampire though, did it really seem like it. I have to be more careful next time, but at least I won't go insane over hunger.

I grab my sketch pad out of my bag. The headmaster said that we will have to discuss eating tomorrow. Great. For now I will just relax and draw. It takes my mind off of things.

I draw for a few hours, before switching to my guitar. I strum a very short song gracefully.

"Very nice," I hear a voice behind me, making me jump. I turn around and see Aido at my door.

"Oh, uhh, hi," I say, putting my guitar down.

"What are you?" He asks me.

"I-I, uhh, well, a...G-ghoul," I stutter, blushing. I really need to work on socializing.

"A..ghoul!?" He exclaimed.

"W-well, yeah,"

"Tsk, and here I actually liked you. Turns out your just a ghoul," he says.

"W-what?" I ask, surprised.

"I hate ghouls," he tells me, no sympathy for me. I felt like crying, but I was used to it.

"O-oh, you too?" I half whisper, "Everyone hates me, even myself."

He just looks surprised, but walks away, closing my door behind him.

Bam!

Andrena85 and cIauingr your wish is my command!

Hehe