Chapter 6: First Class

Today is my first day, well, night, in the night class. I'm so nervous I'm shaking, and I hope that Kaname has saved me from explaining why I'm here to the Night Class.

I get up from my bed and put on my new uniform, then brush my hair and make some coffee. I sip it in silence, thinking about how my class will go. I really hope the other students won't treat me like Aido did.

A few minutes later, I look at the clock and realize that I had to go. I don't want to make a bad impression and be late to my first class. I rush through the halls and reach the front gate. It's still pretty bright out, even though the sun is slowly setting, causing the sky to be a slight orange. I see the other Night Class students waiting for the gates to open. I hear on the other side a bunch of screaming guys and girls. Will I ever have to deal with people fanboying over me? I hope not.

When I reach the group, I get a bunch of weird looks. I look around the group and see Aido glaring at me. I wonder why he hates me so much.

I hear the doors creak open and the screaming gets louder. The other students start walking, and Aido stops glaring at me to put a big smile on his face and wave at the Day Class students. I stray to the back of the group, keeping a straight face and looking at the ground. I only occasionally looked up to see Yuuki struggling to get the students back. Zero wasn't there though, how strange.

Finally, we escaped from the screeching fanboys and girls, and made it to our class. I stayed behind the group a bit, and they all reached the classroom before me. I reached out to open the door, taking in a shaky breath and opened it. A few students look at me, but not many seemed to notice. The teacher did, and beckons me up to the front of the class. I hesitantly walk up, and turn to face the class. By then more students have noticed and are turning to look at me.

"Alright class, we have a new student," the teacher announces, "Her name is Natsuki Kireina."

I just stare blankly at everyone, even though on the inside I'm terrified. I look around the room for friendly faces, but am only met with glares from Aido. He really needs to get over this. I look around some more and see Kaname. He is staring out the window at what looks to be Yuuki.

"Alright, Natsuki, you can sit where you like," the teacher tells me.

I walk to the back of the class and shakily sit where nobody else is. After a boring class about the history of Vampires, which I really didn't need to know, we are finally dismissed. I stay where I am seated and continue to draw.

"Why? Why did you come to this school?" I hear Aido suddenly say, making me jump.

"Umm, I don't know, I-I guess I wanted a peaceful life, but, I can see that will never happen for me," I explain to him.

"Tsk, ghouls," he says, walking away. This time when he said ghouls, it seemed less harsh. Is he warming up to me?

I shake away the thoughts and continue drawing. After an hour or so I head back to my dorm.

When I reach my dorm I make myself a cup of coffee and start another drawing. I draw my old dorm room, I don't know why but I did.

After another hour that seemed like forever, I opened up my dorm window and jumped out. Little did I know, it was lunch time for the Day Class. Maybe I was drawing for more than an hour.

Yuuki is the first to spot me. She runs over by me, leaving her group.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She asks me.

"I, uhh, didn't want to tell anyone," I tell her.

"Are you a vampire then?" She asks, even though I thought that Kaname told her.

"No, I'm not, uh, I'm a...ghoul," I explain.

"Oh, I don't know what that is, I'll have to ask the headmaster," she says, even though she could just ask me, and she walks away.

I run out into the woods to find my favorite spot, the fountain. My stomach starts to growl, but I ignore it.

After a while of staring off into space I walk out of the Academy and roam the streets of the city. This is probably a bad idea, but I'll be fine.

I soon find myself in an alley. I usually wander here somehow.

I hear a few rustles here and there, assuming it's just an animal. I reach the end of the alley and stop.

"Gotcha," I hear a mans voice behind me, and before I had time to react, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I look down at my now blood stained uniform and cough up blood.

The CCG found me.

Whew. I had to write this without wifi. The whole weekend without wifi is like torture!

( T_T)(^-^ )

Anyway there ya go! Took me a few days but finally! It's done!