Chapter 8: Off from School

^Just a random awesome thing.... Comment how many of the fandoms you were in! Song: Everything at Once by Lenka

________________________________________

     After a few hours I hear a knock at my door.

"Y-yes?" I croak, still hurting from the incident.

"Guys, she is in here!" I hear Aido say, and a few sighs of relief come from behind the door.

"C-come in," I tell them, and the door swings open, Aido the first person I see.

Then, suddenly Yuuki runs up and hugs me, and I wince in pain.

"Oh, sorry!" She apologizes.

I look over at everyone, Kaname, Aido, Yuuki, Kain and the Headmaster. Everyone seemed so worried, that made me happy that they do care.

The one person that seemed the happiest besides Yuuki, which surprised me, was Aido. I thought he hated me.

"We were looking for you everywhere! We were so worried!" Yuuki says, even though it should've been easy to find me.

"Yes, just don't do that again, ok?" Kaname says, patting Yuuki's head.

I just nod my head. I could tell he was a little angry with me.

"If it weren't for Aido here we wouldn't of know that you were gone!" Kain said, making Aido blush a little.

"Yeah, he was the one that watched over you the most while you were in the nurses office," Yuuki added, and Aido blushed more.

It didn't make sense, didn't he hate me? Why would he show that he cared so much?

"Hey Aido, do you love her?" The headmaster teased, and Aido suddenly ran out.

"Hay! Wait!" Kain called after him, running out too.

Kaname sighs, "I better go follow them, Yuuki?" He says, gesturing for her to come with.

Now it's just the headmaster and I.

"Alright, you have the day off so you can recover, and tomorrow if you are better it's back to class!" He says the last part excitedly.

He is right, though. Since I'm a ghoul, it only takes me a short amount of time to recover from injuries. Of course, with the help of 'food'.

I lay back down on my bed when he leaves and stare at the ceiling. I don't even know why, I really felt like drawing but I couldn't find the strength to get up(Relatable).

After a while, my wound felt a little better, so I slowly got up and grabbed my sketchbooks. I also made some coffee while I was up, even though pain was piercing in my stomach.

I half jump half crawl onto my bed and started to draw.

I drew a bright blue ocean, with seagulls. In the background there is a orange sunset with arrays of pinks and reds across the indigo sky.

When I finish, I lay back down and sip the rest of my coffee.

Suddenly, my stomach growls. It would be best if I ate anyway, then I can heal faster.

I grab my leftovers and begin to eat, and just then, Aido walked in.