Chapter 9: Caught

^Credit to clauingr for the drawing! ( ^ω^ )
____________________________________________
My eyes grow wide when Aido walks in. I quickly hide the flesh before Aido sees, but it's too late.

"Ahh, no I'm so sorry!" He quickly says before shutting the door.

I rush into the bathroom, almost tripping over my own feet. I look at myself in the mirror, my blood covered face and Kakugan eyes. I grab the nearest rag and run it under the water, then wash me face with it.

When I think it's good enough, I try to rub my eyes to make them normal, of course that doesn't work.

I run back into the room and change to a clean uniform and run over to open the door.

"Uh, sorry," I begin apologizing, and he just stares at me.

"Your....eyes," he says, still staring.

"I, uhh," I begin to stutter when I notice then turn back to normal. I gesture him to come in and sit.

"Never mind, sorry for barging in like that, I, uhh, wanted to check on you," he says, looking away and blushing.

"Well, I'm fine," I reply, "And, uhh, why would you want to check on me anyway?"

"Geez, can't I just check on you without you getting suspicious?" He suddenly yells, making me jump. He then gets up and walks out, closing the door behind him.

(Tsundere ~(^^)~)

That was weird, I think to myself, and get up to finish eating, this time locking my door.

When I finish I clean up and pick up my bloody clothes to bring them to the washroom.

I get up and look out the window, the sun is just rising over the horizon, so I will have some time before I have to go to class.

I quickly throw my clothes seeped in bright red blood in the wash and start it, making sure nobody was around. It should be done before class, hopefully.

I head back to my room, limping a little from all the running around I have done.

When I reach the dorm room, I grab my sketchbook and sketch for a while. When I think the wash is done, I head back down, sketchbook in hand.

I catch Yuuki on the way, why was she in the Moon Dorm?

"Oh, hey Natsuki!" She chirps, sitting on the staircase.

"Hi, uh, why are you here?" I ask her, completely forgetting about the laundry.

"I just needed to see Kaname about something," she explained.

"Oh, uhh, ok?" I reply, and continue walking towards the washroom.

When I reach the washroom, I put my clothes in the dryer and sit down to sketch.

This time, I sketch Aido. I never realized how much I knew about him, and how many times I have seen him and talked with him. I shake my head to get rid of these thoughts, and look to see if my clothes are done.

I head back to my room, clean clothes in hand. On the way, I see a window, and the sun is staring to set, did it really take all day to wash clothes. I hurry back to my room and dress in my uniform. Then I grab my school supplies, including my sketchbook, to head to the gates with the other night class students.

On the other side of the gate I hear exited screams of girls and boys, which really hurt my ears.

Suddenly I hear a loud creak and the screams get louder as the grand gate opens.

"Kaname!"

"Aido-sempai!"

"Ahhhh they are so cute!"

"Ruka-Sama!"

Ugh, they are way too loud, I really wish I could just take another way to the school.

Then, out of the crowd a boy stumbled out and fell, he must of been pushed by someone. I run over to help him out.

"Uh, are you ok?" I ask him, holding out my hand.

But, instead of taking my hand, she scrambles up and awkwardly bows.

"I'm so sorry Natsuki-chan!" He says.

"Kyaaa~ Natsuki-Senpai!" I hear other people yell, and I freeze.

They were yelling for me.

Suddenly, I feel a hand on shoulder, and turn to look who it is.

"Seems you have some fans," Aido says to me.

"Heh, yeah, and it seems that you have some jealous fans," I remark, looking at the group of girls glaring at me as if it was a crime that I was talking to him.

We walk to the class, the sounds of the screams fading behind us.

I reach my seat and sit down, looking out the window.

The teacher walks in without me realizing, and I hear a few gasps from the students.

I look up and see the Vampire Hunter and member of the CCG, Toga Yagari.

My eyes widen in horror as he looks at me.

"Hello vampires, and ghoul, Kumo," he says as if mocking me.