Chapter two: First Impressions

I don't own maze runner I only own Lizzie ;-)

Newts prov♥

Poor shank she looked petrified.

I can hear what a couple of the gladers behind me talking,
"I wonder why she's here dan?"

"Maybe it's a sign that we might be living here forever and that theres no one left in the world"

"No but that means their would be no one left to send the shank up here, Charles"

"But That's why she's here probably for breading with one of us"

"Shuck that means alby or one the keepers might get her"

What are these shucks thinking!?!?!, "Shut it you slintheads, now all of you back to work now!" I shout while Alby stares at Lizzie as if she's a book or something. She staring from one wall to another confused about why their there.
"Where am I?" Came small voice from Lizzie I look to where Alby was standing but couldn't find him anywhere. Im not suppose to answer any questions that the greenies have to ask but we only made that rule up about 5 month ago when there was around 15 people here.

"Your in the glade greenie okay, and that is the maze one rule about the maze no one goes in there unless their a runner or Alby got that" I say harshly towards her. Well so much for first impressions newt!!!!!