Chapter eight: Luck and Mornings

All rights to maze runner belong to James Dashner. I don't own characters or the maze only the story line and part of the plot line.

================================

I wake to a bright light filling the room as my eyes flicker open taking in my surroundings as i slowly start to sit up i notice that newts still asleep on the in his sleeping bag. I watch him for little bit debating whether to wake him from his sleep or not then again he looks adorable in his sleep, even his smile gives me butterflies in my stomach as he twitches every now and then. I shall admit to my self now I have a very small crush on newt even though I've hardly known him for a day he's very sweet and is always stopping the other gladers from making me feeling awkward.

( This type of font means she's/he's talking to her/his self)

I start to get out of bed and go get some food from fry pan after hearing my stomach. It's not that far a walk to the mess tent area, "morning fry pan" I say greeting fry pan as i walk up to the counter were he is severing the food, "aah morning greenie how r u?" He replied putting food onto a plate before handing it to me "not bad I got tired of waiting for newt to wake so I left to get some food" I say smirking at the thought of newt smiling his gorgeous smile in his sleep. "Oh well he disservice to sleep in you should had heard he was determined not to let anything happen to you it didn't help with some comments that Minho made about you to even though he to backed up everything newt had to as did Ben and Gally surprisingly the main person who had it in for you was Winston which isn't surprising because he hate change and anything new even the some of the new supplies that make our live a little easier he hates" fry explains to me as I listen intently to his words, "well Winston just sounds cheery as doesn't he" I say laughing fry pan joins in closely after.

I thank him for the chat and the meal and head off to an empty table to eat my breakfast. "Morning greenie" Im greeted by Minho, Gally and Alby as they join me with their own food as they sit down in front off me. "Your lucky greenie" Alby speaks after some silence "how come?" I ask even though I most likely already now the answer to what he means, "you have now clue how hard newt argued against some of the gladers yesterday" Gally answered my question "ye prince charming had a right go at Charlie after one thing that he had suggested that you where sent up here for even so if that was the reason than we all now who it's gonna be" he snickering as Gally joins in with his laughter leaving Alby shaking his head at the pair of immature idiots. " and you shank weren't helping with that case either, you and the runner are lucky your not running in the maze today!" He spoke to Minho sternly causing both laughing boys to stop laughing.

After the eventful talk that had happend we were soon join by no other than the prince of sleeping, newt. "Morning sleeping prince" Gally says causing Minho to snicker earning both boys a strange look from the second in command ,"morning shanks, Alby, Morning Liz how'd you sleep?" I was trying to hold back a smirk that was playing at the edge of my lips as both Gally and Minho gave their annoyed looks at newt as he took a seat next to me. "I slept well probably even better if I didn't wake up in the middle of the night from a nightmare but still any way what's happening today then" I ask as all four boys finish off their breakfasts.

================================= Word count 672
Leave a like/ vote whether you liked this chapter.
Leave a comment on what I should have them doin at the bonfire, singing contest or not? If so what songs should they sing or what ever.

Victorchild03xxx