Chapter 18 : I thought I'd lost you

Well here it is Chapter 18 Finally I know it's been ages but I have finally found the energy between new school life and trying to sort everything out and my crazy depressing life to write this for you guys I hope you all like it though it would be really good for me to know that people like what I write. Plus this is the very last chapter of the book.
#################################

"Why can't I see him?!" I ask Jeff while waiting outside where Newt was "you can go in when he's awake now don't you have to be going, the greenie should be coming up soon" Jeff says pointing in the direction of the box before going back to checking on the other gladers that might need help.
I looked at the door one last time afterwards venturing towards the map room to go over any new patterns that they could have found while i was out.

##### ##### ##### ##### ##### #####

"Right greenie any questions" I say finishing off the tour for the new greenie "um what's out there?" He asked pointing to the open maze doors "that my friend is the maze remember the three rules i told you well one is that you should never go out into the maze, but it dont apply to runners who get to run it everyday" I answer cheerfully realising that I did enjoy runner in the maze.

"How come you know so much about this place?" The greenie askes sitting down on one of the logs "alot of us have been here for a while greenie I've been here nearly a year know in two more months I think" I say consciously looking over at the medjacks hut "what's wrong?" The greenie askes sitting down where he had been standing "nothing don't worry about it I'm just worried that's all" I state tuning all my attention away from Newt to the greenie "shuck i never got your name shank?" I say laughing slightly looking him up and down checking for any resemblese "my names Harry" he states looking at me confusedly "why aint there any other girls here?"

"No clue Harry but if you ever meet the bloody shanks that put us here you can ask them why?" I say finding my gaze back on the medjacks,

"how bout you go find our shank of a leader and tell him that I've given you the tour told ya the rules now and that your his problem to sort out now, okay?" I ask him seeing him nod in answer,

"oh and tell him that I said hi" I shout at him at before hobbling away to maze doors. It's about half an hour before the doors shut meaning that Minho and the other runners should be back around now, "look the shank has finally risen from her shuck grave" came a laugh from behind "how ya doing there Winston?" I say turning round to face "better now your alright, got everyone around here worried bout your shuck butt while you were out" he said quickly looking round the whole glade, I laughed at the sound of concern in his voice which made him crack a smile "oh my shuck your smiling Winston quick some one go warn Alby" I mockingly shout as we head towards the medjack hut.

Did I forget to mention that Winston finally pulled his shank of a head out of his shuck butt and said that he was sorry for everything and that he was worried I weren't gonna make a few days ago,

Flashback:::::

"So what happened while I was out shanks" I say looking between my friends "well every bleeding shuck face has been begging to see if you were okay even Winston grew a heart and started caring bout you" Minho jokingly said clapping my on the back as the others started to join in with the laughter, "hey um Lizzie can I talk to you for a moment quick" I heard Winston say as he walked up to the group "yeah sure Winston ill be back in a bit shuck faces" I say a wide smile gleaming on each of their faces as I leave our small group to talk to Winston for a second.

"S-so-o what's up Winston heard you were worried bout me while I was out" I say s we sit on a log not far from everyone else, "yeah well not having you around was really bad everyone was effected by you not being around to talk and make weird comments and stuff it kind of made life unbearable in a way Alby, Jeff and Clint dint think that you were going to make it" he told me ending in a quiet tone of voice "well I could not leave you guys alone in here now could I I mean who else is gonna hep you dumb lot of shanks" I tell him looking around at everyone in the open area of the glade.