Chapter 18 (preview): I thought I'd lost you

(A/N):
I don't own maze runner or the characters.....
And I'm so so so so sorry that this is so late out I've been so busy preparing for school that I'll try to update as soon as possible but enjoy the preview.
Hopefully next update is on Thursday.

..................... ................... ..................

"Why can't I see him?!" I ask Jeff while waiting outside where Newt was "you can go in when he's awake now don't you have to be going, the greenie should be coming up soon" Jeff says pointing in the direction of the box before going back to checking on the other gladers that might need help.
I looked at the door one last time afterwards venturing towards the map room to go over any new patterns that they could have found while i was out.

##### ##### ##### ##### ##### #####

"Right greenie any questions" I say finishing off the tour for the new greenie "um what's out there?" He asked pointing to the open maze doors "that my friend is the maze remember the three rules i told you well one is that you should never go out into the maze, but it dont apply to runners who get to run it everyday" I answer cheerfully realising that I did enjoy runner in the maze.

"How come you know so much about this place?" The greenie askes sitting down on one of the logs "alot of us have been here for a while greenie I've been here nearly a year know in two more months I think" I say consciously looking over at the medjacks hut "what's wrong?" The greenie askes sitting down where he had been standing  "nothing don't worry about it I'm just worried that's all" I state tuning all my attention away from  Newt to the greenie "shuck i never got your name shank?" I say laughing slightly looking him up and down checking for any resemblese "my names George" he states looking at me confusedly "why aint there any other girls here?"

"No clue George but if you ever meet the bloody shanks that put us here you can ask them why?" I say finding my gaze back on the medjacks,

"how bout you go find our shank of a leader and tell him that I've given you the tour told ya the rules now and that ya his problem to sort out now, okay?" I ask him seeing him nod in answer,

"oh and tell him that I said hi" I shout at him at before hobbling away to maze doors. It's about half an hour before the doors shut meaning that Minho and the other runners should be back around now, "look the shank has finally risen from her shuck grave" came a laugh from behind "how ya doing there Winston?" I say turning round to face "better now your alright, got everyone around here worried bout your shuck butt while you were out" he said quickly looking round the whole glade,

did I forget to mention that Winston finally pulled his shank of a head out of his shuck butt and said that he was sorry for everything and that he was worried I weren't gonna make yesterday,

"hey I heard you were trying to get in and see Newt earlier" he stated grabbing my attention "who squeaked?" I say jokingly darkly, he smirked and answered "I over heard alby talking to one of the medjacks" I look over at the medjacks hut "their worried you might not be able to run again" Winston adds on i look back at him horrified "that my friend will never happen!".......