Chapter three: Looks

I dont own The Maze Runner or newt:'(
I only own Lizzie;-)
------------------------------------------------------

(Lizzies prov)

Dammit why am i stuck with the british guy, first he pulls me out off the box place and know he's showing this trap.

"You'll have follow the rules like the rest of us okay, which means you'll have to a job like the rest of us.... greenie..Greenie... hello shank are you even shucking listening?" he says looking at face to face at me, his dark hazel brown eyes staring into my.... wait what colour eyes do I have and what do I even look like?

"So-rry I was thinking about something" I answer cowardly as i look down at my feet. What will happen to me all I remember is my name and that memory I saw in the box place was that even real, "what where you thinking of?" he say calmly, I raise my head to look at his slim figure he looking at me as if I was something to be treasured but truth is in my opinion I'm nothing really I'm just a random girl who's woken up in a nightmare filled with boys who either want to have me or they just want to kill me.

"I was thinking about what I look like and if this is real or not?" I say partly lieing not wanting to tell Newt what I'm really thinking. He looks me up and down while walking round staring at some points longer than others, he finally stops and looks me dead on in the eyes. "You look around same age as me and in height you look around...well about a head smaller than me, your hair colour is a dark blond that's below shoulder length, your eyes are beautiful, their bright greenish-light brown with hazel flecks in them, your lips are a pinky redish colour as for the rest of you, your figure is slender but you still have some curves and your actually very beautiful" he said then looking at the floor blushing, Wait is he blushing because he said I was beautiful. In my eyes I think Newt is quite handsome, Crap I'm blushing as well!!

"Well I think your quite handsome" I say quietly hoping he wouldn't hear me, his head flew straight up with a small smile playing at his lips, wow he's really handsome when he smiles 'hang on snap out of this Elizabeth you just meet the guy come you can't have feelings for him just like that' I tell my self off. "You hungry Greenie?" Newt says after a long awkward silence, i nod in reply as he signals for me to follow him as we head towards the tent like building were a lot of boys are heading to.

------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope this chapter I tried to think of what my best and would look like if we where mashed together to describe what lizzie looks like.

Next update will probably be tomorrow or the day after.

Only One (Maze Runner Newt Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें