Chapter seven: Good Night

"know say good bye to your sister Thomas" the man says cold heartedly
"I'll find you i promise liz i promise" the boys say squeezing me in a hug
"Don't worry minho and alby will look after me tommy i won't forget you i promise"I answer as salty wet tear stream down my face.

"Remember you're only in there for a month without me okay don't let those shanks bully you okay your faster and stronger..." he says before I cut him off.

"I might younger by a year tommy but I'm stronger than all you boys put together" I say jokingly.
"Times up know come Elizabeth"the man shouts out I don't let go of tommy.

"Bye little sis plz don't forget me okay plz I'll see you in there okay good luck okay"tom says quickly as I'm being pulled away.
"No Thomas plz, no Nooooooo Thomas!!!!!!!" I shout I'm being pulled out of his grasp.

"NOOOOOOO!!" I scream as I'm shaken awake by newt.
"hey, hey its alright okay it's gonna be alright" he says trying to be reassuring as pulls me onto his lap trying to calm me down while I cry into his chest.
"What happened Liz?" He asked after i start to calm down,
"I don't know..."
"I keep seeing my self in a room and a man come in with a kid who's suppous to be a year older than me... He saying how I shouldn't worry that he'll be in here with me in a month or so that's when I'm being dragged away from him" I say staring down at the floor,
"Newt I think he's was my brother...his name was Thomas" I say out quietly waiting for him to comment.

"It's a memory and you should be thankful you have Liz, not many people don't get those around here" he added trying to lighten the mood.
I nod as he continues to say "well there's no one here called thomas so he couldn't have been sent up already okay" he gentle rubbing my back to help calm me down.

I realise that it's still dark out side and that I might have woken people up by now, "did I wake anyone else?" I ask gently and quietly not wanting to make to much sound. "Sort of you woke Minho up he's really sorry by the way just all of us have never seen a girl before and most of them are so immature that they can't act properly around girls" he said looking down at his hands I feel bad for these guys they probably don't even now what girls are like to be around, "it's okay I forgive them how did the gathering thing go?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Well their differently not aloud to hurt you or touch you against your own say, your gonna be working in the gardens and help out fry pan when he needs it oh and you can only be banished if you brake the number one rule apart from that nothing else happened" he said resting his head against the wall as the light from the candle lit up his features even more than before. "Anyway you should be getting some sleep now" he said looking down at my tired expression that was on my face, I slide off his lap and crawl back under the covers as he gets up and gets back into his sleeping bag.

" Good night Greenie"

=================================

Hi guys soz it's such a late update but I've decided to update on Mondays, Fridays and some times Sundays.

Victorchild03xxx