treize

"You get to meet Scott, and Lydia, and Stiles!" Allison grinned up at her, practically bouncing where she sat on Elaine's bed.

"I know." Elaine laughed, setting her suitcase on her bed and opening it. "Just one problem. I don't know what to pack."

"The weather in Beacon is cold and rainy, but not two cold that you can't wear shorts paired with a jacket and vice versa." She explained, getting up at Elaine started packing her under garments. "You should take those ones."

"You bought me that set."

"Exactly." She let out an offended gasp, her mouth dropping open. "They still have the tag!"

"Because I've never worn them." Elaine picked up the set, never had seeing so much lace and so little fabric before. "They're too much."

"I had the same ones in blue." Allison huffed, letting out a forlorn sigh. "If there's one thing I miss about Paris, it's the adorable little boutiques."

"Well, I'm not taking them and that's-" There was a knock in her bedroom door, the girl shoving them back in the drawer and shutting, slamming one of her fingers in the process."Come in!"

"Hey, Mason let me in." Isaac opened the door furrowing his eyebrows when he saw her sucking on her finger. "You okay?"

"Yeah, just caught my finger in the drawer." Elaine laughed awkwardly, pulling it out and putting her hands behind her back as she tried to ignore Allison's laughter. "What'd you need?"

"I was just about to go out a buy the tickets-"

"I can believe I forgot to tell you." She groaned, bringing her hand to her forehead. "Mason bought them already, something about repaying you-"

"Oh no, he didn't have to do that at all." Isaac shook his head, going to turn around and running into Mason.

"Of course I did." Mason grinned, grabbing his shoudler and giving it a not-so-light squeeze. "Nothing like helping out my little sister's totally platonic guy friend take her across the world to help her in a totally platonic way."

Isaac gave Elaine a panicked look, the girl mirroring his expression before laughing awkwardly.

"Of course." She smiled, breaking eye contact with Isaac to look at her brother. "Just friends helping out friends."

"It's so far from platonic, you don't even know Mase." Allison yelled in his ear, loving her absolute freedom of speech. "Did you know he almost kissed her the other day?"

"You saw that?" Elaine hissed, gathering both boys' attention.

"Saw what?" Mason asked, confusion clear on his face.

"Nothing."

"Alli sees everything." Allison whispered, making cliché eerie ghost noises. "Everything."

"Actually, I think I'm gonna call it a night." She clapped her hands together, shaking her head.

"It's only three?" Isaac said slowly, more of a question then a statement.

"Oh, would you look at that?" She mused, grabbing an umbrella and using it to push them out. "You should still leave."

"What, Elaine-" She shut the door and locked it, leaning against the wood and taking a deep breath.

"Boys are fun, aren't they?" Allison grinned, making Elaine get out a groan and cover her face.

She was not prepared to spend eleven hours on a plane, which she'd never ridden before.

Stuck between her brother and a confusing boy she couldn't get out of her mind.

"Yeah, Al." She huffed. "Fun."

_______________________________________

Not edited

THIS IS A CRAPPY FILLER

NOT ADDING THE GIF RN BC IM TOO LAZY TO GET OUT MY LAPTOP AND IT'S ALMOST MIDNIGHT

WHO'S EXCITED

I AM

VOTE AND COMMENT ❤

XX