3

After lunch I went back to finish work for the day so I can go home to pack for tomorrow.

At 9 I started packing up for the day to go home. I cleaned my spot, cut off the computer, cut off the light then went to Mr. Glenn office.

Me: " Goodnight Mr. Glenn see you in the morning "

Mr. Glenn: " goodnight Ms. Green I'll pick you up at 7 be ready"

Me: " Yes Sir "

He nodded then went back to what he was doing and I left. Thats when I went to my car and got in and drove to my apartment.

Finally I'm home that's when I kicked off my shoes and went to my room to start packing for tomorrow. So I got my small purple suitcase then went to my walk in closet and looked around. Hmmm .... what to pick out I grabbed by black pencil skirt with a white blouse with my white and black red bottom hills. Then I picked a red t-shirt and white jeans with my red covers to change in to after we finish. Got some black shorts and shirt to sleep in and my white sun dress with some saddles for the next day when we leave. That's when I took out my white shirt and shorts to sleep in after I take my shower. I packed my travel kit in there that's where it have a toothbrush, toothpaste, mouthwash, soap well you know the things I need.

After packing I went in the shower 1 hour later I came out got in my shorts and shirt and went to sleep