12

Time for work so I got up and took a shower. 30 minutes later I came out to go to my closet picked out a purple blouse, with a black pencil skirt, and these purple with black lines on them 6 inch hills. I got in my car and drove off to make sure I don't be late. When I get in their to put my things down and set up for the day he calls me in their sigh ok. I walked in there where a man was sitting in the chair in front of Alex desk smiling as I come in.  

Me: "  Yes Mr. Glenn you wanted me "  

Mr. Glenn: " Yes I will like you to meet Christopher Parker he is my new partner and I will like you to Mr. Parker around... Before you say something smart out your mouth I will explain later but first I need you to show him around"

I shut my mouth how did he know I was about to say something. I nodded and walked out waiting for Mr. Parker to follow behind

Me: " Ok so this is my desk in front of Mr. Glenn's office because I am his assistant. I tell him what meetings he have, make sure everything is in order and set up meetings sometime go to them to take notes. Ok this is where everyone else works mostly accountants are on this floor. The CFO office is down the hall to your right if you need to talk to him. Ok next the second floor.* We walked down to the  second floor* This is where our COO office is to work on computers all so our VPMS and VPMD have offices on the same floor and there workers are down stairs is where they have meetings to determined what is best for them to do and the front desk with security. Any questions if not we can go back to Mr. Glenn's office. "

Mr. Parker: " Yes what is your name"  

Me: " April Green sir "

Mr. Parker: " ok and do you like working here I heard he is a stick boss  "

Me: " Yes very much and yes he can be strict at times only when he have to be "

Mr.Parker: " Ok well let's go back to his office Ms. Green "

So that what we did and he then shut the door and looked at Alex.

Alex: " Did you find everything good "

Mr. Parker:  " Yes I already know where my office is I will start tomorrow good day "

He then walked out and I stood there waiting for him to leave to talk to Alex. 

Me: " New partner "

Alex: " My father thought it will be good for the company "  

Me: "  ooh ok "  

Then I turned to walk out bit something grabbed me when did he move. I turned to look at him. He smiles and licked his lip now I know he is up to something. 

Alex: "  Where do you think you going "

Me: " Back to work "

I turn to open the door he then pushes the door close and locked it pulling me closer to him. I bit my lip waiting. He leaned in and gave me this gentle slow kiss. I kissed him back and after few minutes I pulled away to leave and go back to work. He let me this time and went back to his desk and set down.

Alex:  " Oh Friday I am picking you up at 6 be ready "

Me:  " For "

He just smiled and went back to work. Guess I am not going to find out now. So I went back to work and stayed there until 9 then went